Notices

20 questions....

Old 01-23-2005, 04:57 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
spirit

yep often and it is great, and so are sunsets!!!

have you ever been to a rock concert? which one
i have seen melissa ethridge, kd lang, better midler oh and just quietly, david cassidy, but hey i was 13, haha actually i saw the jackson 5 when i was 13, god that must have been a big year hahahaha

kath
Old 01-23-2005, 05:34 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Great thread (((Kath))) Sorry for all your troubles right now. Keep that postive attitude of yours!! Love ya girl!!

The love of my life is asleep in the rocking chair right now!! A man who could see the best in me and still love me, when I couldn't do it myself!! What a blessing I have in him!!

Concerts: Brooks and Dunn, Reba, John Michael Montgomery, Jackal, Ted Nugent, Ozzie. What a combination!! LOL The Jackson 5 Kath!?! hahahaha

What's your favorite animal?

I like monkeys. They're cute and cuddley, eat bugs off each other and occasionally throw $hit!! What more could you ask for?
Old 01-23-2005, 05:40 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
spirit

hey missy, thanks for your kind words, we'll get there, well we will get somewhere haha
your concerts. mm i know only reba, (that woudl have been good) and ozzie (that would have been interesting haha)

the others i have no idea haha. hey i am going to see blondie and willy nelsn next months in an all day concert. taken mr 16 for his christmas, it is like a big day out for old people haha, the doors, the guy from talking heads and a few others.

mm favourite animal, if i really have to think of it, i would say otters. i think they are just amazing to watch. we have some in our zoo, they are like underwater monkeys! i like watching big cats too, monkeys are cute.

cheers
kath
Old 01-23-2005, 07:30 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Chy

Yes to all of the above except Jail, missing the kids stuff becaus I was to sick or drinking priority was the killer to read...but yeah did that to.

Fortunatly the love of my life stuck with me we'll celebrate 25 years by renewing our vows in May.

Animal? White tigers.

......and Kath I love ya, you've never lost that sense of humor! When I need a giggle I go looking for your stuff. *hugs*
Old 04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Which # is this ?

Pass out at a rock concert and have the cops wake you up and tell you to go home

Chy btw,

that rocks

25 years

grats to you and the hubby

chris
Old 04-29-2005, 01:41 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Stopping the tornado

I was on the exlibris plan, missed entire weeks of work either hungover or too drunk to go in. Gosh am I thankful I still have a job.

My question:

Did waking up with a feeling of terror, then a frantic mental inventory about what you did the night before become a way of life?