Notices

11 days clean

Old 01-19-2005, 04:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

11 days clean

i am so tired. i have the flue on top of coming off hydro's for 2 years. i quit c/t but finally come clean to my dr. he give me carbamazine 3 times a day and some stuff for my legs that i am telling you all its amazing. i can sleep in my bed not in the tub. i started school and have a lot of stressors and know one pill would make it better but know one is not enough!!!!!!!!!! i have went to 6 na meetings which are great. i don't know, i have woke up not reaching and craving a pill. thats a good thing. but sometimes i want one so bad i ache for it. i actually have mourned them. but know they were no friend to me, they about bankrupt me and it did feel good getting a check and not spending every dime on a pill. my drug dealer charged 10 dollars a pill. she was raking it in. i feel lifeless still, i miss the energy and the happy feeling.....does this make sense.....i am at work and went to school today so no meeting for me. please pray for me.. a lot of problems and i don't want to use for a quick fix....
Old 01-19-2005, 04:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((polkadot)))

Good job on your 11 days, and even better on making it to some meetings. The meetings saved my life. This site has also been a wonderful tool for me. Stick around and get to know us. There are a lot of good people here!

Sherry
Old 01-19-2005, 04:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Unhappy thanks

everyone said when you have a craving its like a wave it will pass. all day has been horendous for me. i just want to feel better just one i tell myself. i have prayed for GOd to help me. i don't want to go back to how i was liviing. i have so much to lose. a wonderful boyfriend, a house , a car, respect of my daughter, my job, well i could die if i kept up my usage of taking more and more. but the old lie is just one only one what can that hurt......uggg
Old 01-19-2005, 05:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats on 11 days!!!! Keep up the great work! You can do it and you are.. WOOhoo wtg.. and your so right the pills were never your friends anyway.
Your on the right track to doing something wonderful for yourself.
and pray pray pray God is listening... I will pray for you as well.

-Bliss
Old 01-19-2005, 05:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Way to go, Polkadot! 11 days! That's awesome! Hang in there! It WILL get better!

Hugs,

Lindsey
Old 01-19-2005, 05:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Polkadot welcome to SR and congrats on 11 days.Stick around,this is a great place with good people and a lot of support.You will also find quite a few people who have gooten off the same DOC as you.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:02 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

good job polkadot......I feel your pain with the hydro's they about took everything away from me too.... I am on day 18 and still struggle. keep posting and yes 1 pill is always too many yet never enough.
Barbara