Notices

my friend............

Old 01-03-2005, 07:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
slowing it down a notch......

Unhappy my friend............

well after about 5 days sober for my girlfriend after being taken to a hospital and restrained...almost losing her kids etc... she fell off the wagon.

I took her to two meetings but today on the way home she asked me to stop at the store. I thought that she was going to get cigs but she got a 1/2 pint of vodka.
She then called me a couple hours later wasted and she was at the store buying another one.
A hour or so after that she asked me to take her by her ex boyfriends house so i went and got her so that she wouldnt drive. On the way home she asked me for a few bucks and I dropped her off. She bought one more 1/2 pint.

She called me a few minutes ago rambling about having a fever and feeling sick and she said that she was going to bed.

I hope she is asleep and not doing something stoopid.

just had to talk a little .
Old 01-03-2005, 08:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Originally Posted by XpartyGirl
I hope she is asleep and not doing something stoopid.
I'm so sorry that she is putting you through all this sh*t, but you really need to look out for yourself at this point. Remember what I told you about old playmates? So early in your own sobriety, you don't need to be around people drinking. And for her sake, I wouldn't give her any money or rides. If you know she is driving drunk, call the cops on her again. I pray too that she is asleep and not dead from alcohol poisoning. Can you send someone, not YOU, to look in on her? Have you made any women friends in AA with some time who may be able to help? You don't need to be handling this alone, you know?

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-04-2005, 05:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

Just be grateful it's not you, your meant to learn something from this.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
slowing it down a notch......

Staying strong

I feel badly for her because she seemed to have learned NOTHING from her last bad night. I feel bad for her kids...then on the other hand i am mad at her because she is supposed to be my friend and when she called me the other night drunk and asked me to come over and drink with her I said "No". She told me that I "sucked" and that i was "no fun".
I chalked it up to her drunken ness but it still makes me angry. :yelling
Old 01-05-2005, 07:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Originally Posted by XpartyGirl
she called me the other night drunk and asked me to come over and drink with her I said "No".
GOOD JOB, XPG!!! Keep it up! You ARE staying strong!
—EZ