Notices

Where to begin

Old 12-26-2004, 06:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Where to begin

I know I am an addict, but I cant stop. If I am not stoned then Im drunk, if I do heroine then my guard goes down and i get cracked out. Er, thats what happened earlier today.Can't seem to stop, or at least I driven by emotions that talk me into the high.I guess what i wanna say is i am feelin bad for what I did drug wise so I cant enjoy myself. The crack made me think bad things, and usually the heroine doesnt make me feel emotional but here I am,scared. I got to go to jail on a misdemeanor soon, so 60 days of sobriety there real soon.You know what it is? I just alone and high.
Old 12-26-2004, 07:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Falable,

You can build on your 60 days of enforced sobriety and move forward. You can regain control of your life and I hope you keep hanging around here at SR. You'll be inspired.

Anna
Old 12-26-2004, 08:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
No expectations!

falable,
Anna's right. Make your incarceration an opportunity to get clean! If they have NA meetings in there, I recommend you go to them. Shoot, start going now.
This is a link to Dallas NA! Wish you the best! And keep coming back!

Peace, love, and hugs,
Eddie
Old 12-26-2004, 09:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Falable.Welcome to SoberRecovery.I grew up in Dallas(Farmers Branch) I guess you can look at your 60 days as a chance to Detox.Take the time to reflect on what you really want.Are you truly done and ready to seek recovery? Or are you just feeling like sh*t right now because your coming down and gotta do a little time? I would suggest meeting when you get out. And keep coming back here and keep us posted how things are going.We will still be here in 60 days.Lots of luck.A better and happier life is possible by living alcohol and drug free.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
No expectations!

T2S,
Love your quote! That's hilarious.

Now where did falable go? I hope not to jail yet.

—EZ