SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   People including the nurses making me sick (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/463562-people-including-nurses-making-me-sick.html)

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 02:42 AM

People including the nurses making me sick

I’m so ******* tired of being made to drink by the doctors and other addicts you kiss me off

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 02:44 AM

I hate everyone making me sick

I’m tired of everyone making me drink and making me sick when I’m sober

RAL 10-05-2023 02:44 AM

HI misstqueen. Are you in a facility or have you got psych help available to you? No one can make you drink if you don't want to.

freedomfries 10-05-2023 03:06 AM

Sorry you're going through that OP. How are the nurses making you drink?

Delilah1 10-05-2023 03:24 AM

Hi Misstqueent, are you currently staying somewhere? Is there a psychologist you can talk to tonight?

Dee74 10-05-2023 03:32 AM

Hi MisstQueent - I’m glad you’re posting again :)
Let us know how we can help?

D

Alpine 10-05-2023 03:36 AM

Like Dee said, how can we help? How can they make you drink? I am not trying to be rude....just trying to understand.

DriGuy 10-05-2023 07:19 AM

One thing I had to do was re-prioritize how much time I spend with different friends. I maintained friendships with a couple of drinking friends, but they were the ones that didn't encourage me to drink. Some of my drinking friends just stopped drinking when they were with me. I appreciated that, of course, but if they would have, I would have been OK with it once I got my sobriety feet firmly planted.

SoberLeigh 10-05-2023 07:46 AM

Here to help you, Misst. Can you explain in more depth what is going on?

Anna 10-05-2023 11:42 AM

We're here to help you, but I think we need more of an idea what's going on. Please take care of yourself.

Steely 10-05-2023 12:13 PM

Are you in hospital Misst?

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 05:58 PM

I just want to be left alone thanks I’m sick and tired of rhis

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 06:02 PM

Understand the there are people shaking my head saying they will beat me up putting things in my throat and stomach which is painful making me see the horrific hallucinations like people having surgery in the hospital babies in an incubator people dead etc

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 06:04 PM

Do you understand they make my body shake I’m seeing weird things like people having surgery doctors and nurses shaking dead people and babies in incubators

Dee74 10-05-2023 06:19 PM

I'm sorry you've being battling with all this.
Maybe you need to see your Doctor to help you?

I understand that you are seeing doctors doing awful things - if you don't feel you can't trust your normal doctor, maybe someone you do trust can go with you?

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 08:43 PM

I’m seeing and feeling tactile hallucinations I can see babies in hospital in incubators patients having surgery doctors and nurses and shaking of them and then laughing and eating Jill of rice and dead people I’m sick this is real alcohol withdrawals they put me through it’s pyschotic patients I’ve had enough leave me alone when I’m left alone I’m fine and don’t get angry

Misstqueent 10-05-2023 08:56 PM

I saw a priest in the hospital praying on his knees then smoking a cigarette I’ve seen Pastor Chris saying that you must come out of her now and pointing his finger talking to the demon I’ve seen animals like spiders tigers lions and bears I’ve seen it all I’m sick of it

SoberLeigh 10-05-2023 09:00 PM

I am sorry that you are struggling so very much, Misst. Are you withdrawing from alcohol? Have you told the doctors what you are seeing? Many thoughts and prayers your way for peaceful sights and sounds and for healing.

Misstqueent 10-06-2023 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 7980867)
I am sorry that you are struggling so very much, Misst. Are you withdrawing from alcohol? Have you told the doctors what you are seeing? Many thoughts and prayers your way for peaceful sights and sounds and for healing.

no that’s the thing it’s not alcohol withdrawals I have psychosis so I feel someone is taking advantage of me because of that

Misstqueent 10-06-2023 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 7980867)

thank you and no I have psychosis so someone is taking advantage of my mind and abusing me