# 181 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations on your week Citrus and your day 3 strawberry
congrats as always in your achievement Calmself

welcome back PurpleCat 😊

D
Old 06-17-2022, 06:41 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  

I had what SMART would call a lapse. As opposed to a relapse, where you go back to your old habits. I didn't even get mildly buzzed though I had enough booze to get there if I wanted. Anyway, booze disposed of, BAC rapidly approaching zero. Onwards with recovery.

I'm going to go without Ativan tomorrow. It's going to be hell. And maybe I'll go without Ativan Sunday. Maybe Ativan will feature in my toolbox as short term relief for severe panic and psychosis. Ativan WD is so scary though. It seems similar to alcohol WD but lasts so much longer. I've never been a daily drinker so coming off a bender is just two days of hell. I've been using Ativan daily for the guts of a year.

​​​​​​I haven't been posting much on SR or the Reddit crippling alcoholism sub (my drunk home) because I found an awesome ED community. But my food issues are another post altogether. Sort of purged twice already today. RIP my teeth.
Old 06-17-2022, 07:44 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

Day 19 for me today and feeling excited about getting another sober weekend under my belt.
Keeping myself busy with my new winter veg garden and paintings. Both passionate hobbies that I can get totally lost in.
I'm really appreciating life and my health again right now and I'm adamant I won't fall ever again. I just can't.

Congrats to everyone and a happy sober weekend to you all ✌
Old 06-17-2022, 09:23 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
Thanks Suze! Sailing through witching hour today, finally. I had a big thick peace of sprouted grain bread with peanut butter around 4:30, I think that really helped.
I absolutely adore peanut butter! I like all natural crunchy. On brownberry health nut bread. Sounds like a great thing to get you thru that time.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:26 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  

So good to see folks checking in. I recognize many of your names as I've been around SR for awhile now. Grateful it's Friday and I'm sober 2day. Hope everyone is doing well. Make it a great day.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:32 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by freedomfries View Post
I had what SMART would call a lapse. As opposed to a relapse, where you go back to your old habits. I didn't even get mildly buzzed though I had enough booze to get there if I wanted. Anyway, booze disposed of, BAC rapidly approaching zero. Onwards with recovery.

I'm going to go without Ativan tomorrow. It's going to be hell. And maybe I'll go without Ativan Sunday. Maybe Ativan will feature in my toolbox as short term relief for severe panic and psychosis. Ativan WD is so scary though. It seems similar to alcohol WD but lasts so much longer. I've never been a daily drinker so coming off a bender is just two days of hell. I've been using Ativan daily for the guts of a year.

​​​​​​I haven't been posting much on SR or the Reddit crippling alcoholism sub (my drunk home) because I found an awesome ED community. But my food issues are another post altogether. Sort of purged twice already today. RIP my teeth.
Please be careful about the Ativan. If its a benzo stopping abruptly can be dangerous. Glad your back.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:35 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Glad you came right back but please be careful about the Ativan. If it's a benzo stopping abruptly might be dangerous. Take care.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:36 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Glad you came right back but please be careful about the Ativan. If it's a benzo stopping abruptly might be dangerous. Take care.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:37 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Chevy123 View Post
Day 19 for me today and feeling excited about getting another sober weekend under my belt.
Keeping myself busy with my new winter veg garden and paintings. Both passionate hobbies that I can get totally lost in.
I'm really appreciating life and my health again right now and I'm adamant I won't fall ever again. I just can't.

congrats Chevy
Old 06-17-2022, 09:38 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Chevy123 View Post

congrats Chevy
Old 06-17-2022, 01:01 PM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Happy to see all classmates stopping in. Doing well here in my little corner of the world. I went paddle boarding this morning, for the second time, and boy was it windy which made it challenging. I only fell in 2x this time vs 4x the first time around. That's progress right? The board is kind of narrow and per reviews meant for long distance paddling so that is why it is on the narrow side.
Old 06-17-2022, 01:50 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  

Yay for 2 days Stubbs!

Alpine that sounds tricky! And progress indeed! Sounds like something my boys would love to try.

I heard that there was a yarn sale near me. Lol, it was like hubby knew and texted me as I was shopping. I told him i was getting yarn to knit him something for Father's Day. Haha. But I spent barely over $20 and saved $180+! I've been into some sort of fiber arts for over 20 years and am a little bit of a yarn snob. This is the best deal I have ever found. I am literally sitting here with all of the skeins surrounding me. Haha.
Dumb AV came along and said booze would be nice.... *rollseyes*. Good grief. I am ao glad I have to leave early in the morning! AV can go fly a kite... in hell.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:39 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Citrus, Way to go with telling the AV to leave. It has no place in your life at all, nor mine or anyone's here. I am happy that you maintained your focus and got all of your yarn. I do not know how to do any of that. However, I am a bit of a fabric snob when it comes to quilting. I am sure it is the same thing for you..If I spend all that time making something I want to use quality fabric. Or maybe it's just me. Better to spend money on fabric or other hobbies vs alcohol. Keep up the hard work Citrus!! I am proud of you.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:39 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Hi All……I’m jumping into your June class here for support and accountability. Have been reading here
11 days sober today
Old 06-17-2022, 02:47 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  

It is so good to see you love!! s ❤️
Old 06-17-2022, 02:50 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  

I am envisioning a rainbow of yarn all over the family room Citrus.
Old 06-17-2022, 04:39 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome Mariah - good to see you

D
Old 06-17-2022, 04:54 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  

Welcome Mariah! Way to go on 11 days!

Thank you Alpine. I would love to quilt, but I think my husband would have a cow if I added another crafty hobby before the boys move out! Lol. I would love to see your quilts!

Oh Suze, i went mostly for bright colors! And some that has sparkly bits!

Hi Dee.
Old 06-17-2022, 05:03 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  

Sparkly bits are awesome; you know I LOVE this stuff!
Old 06-17-2022, 07:37 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Thank you all, good to see you Venus and Dee🙂

to tired to write much tonight but home for a sober, rainy evening with the fur family 🐕 🐰 🐈 and thankful for that