Notices

New here

Old 05-16-2022, 05:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

^ Me too, Cincy, well, 49 and a half, but I’m sure glad I did.

Well done, Hangclean. 40 is a great age to quit (as is any age).

I was going to pick you up on the “functioning” comment as I’ve never understood this expression, but you later mentioned you’re not as functioning as you thought. You will be now you’ve decided to quit. Please make sure you stay quit, though, as we’ve all had slip ups where just one “reward” set us back weeks (or years). Well done again.
Old 05-17-2022, 01:51 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DriGuy View Post
It didn't for me. It just dragged the whole process out longer. Tapering is used most often in extreme cases where withdrawal can be fatal, and it should be supervised because of the danger. If you are not that far gone, you need to consider if tapering is just another way of not quitting. But if you insist on doing it this way, you are in good company. Probably everyone in the forum has tried this method, even if it never got us to recovery.
I was kind of thinking the same, but i do remember last time i quit i had some bad withdrawals (panic/anxiety). But back then i was drinking Gin and lots of it. It did last longer than i wanted, i just felt it would help me and it did seem to.

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
A three day taper is how I quit.

I think three days was just right. If I tried a longer taper I likely would have just kept drinking, "Well, if I *can* drink one or two, why not just do that?" or, "I'm thinking I'll just keep on drinking."

Welcome, Hangclean. Hope to see you around the forums.
Yes i did feel that way the last few days, like i would just keep drinking. I was planning on stopping on Saturday but i ended up drinking a little.

So far i have been sober since Sunday and i feel good, but not great.

Originally Posted by MissPeaches View Post
How are you doing today Hangclean? I think today or yesterday would’ve been your first full non-drinking day? How do you feel?

Many of the things you stated are similar for me. Functional, good job, drink at home alone. But definitely time for a change, being in my 40s and knowing the drinking will catch up at some point. My last doctors visit was over a year ago and I was shocked my labs were good. I didn’t deserve them to be. I had cut down significantly, but not totally. I let some things bother me and I went right back to drinking pretty much everyday. Throwing that good news down the toilet. I haven’t been back for fear of what labs look like now. But it’s time to change for real.

I’ve attempted tapering a time or two. I prefer liquor, so I tried from liquor to wine to hard seltzer. Last week I did a decent job of trying to get down but the weekend came and I went back to liquor, but I’m not letting that stop me. I’m traveling out of state this week and wanted to be off the booze beginning on my travel day. I am not a day drinker and am rarely one to drink on a plane. Funny how I can reign it in under certain circumstances. Well I decided today that I was not going to drink even though I really hadn’t tapered after the liquor this weekend and have prayed I wouldn’t have many withdrawal symptoms.

So far I’m okay, I’m at nearly 21 hours since I had my last drink, maybe a little longer. I’ve had a moment of two of lightheadedness, but that’s normal on any given day for me anyways. Probably a slight fluctuation in blood pressure. I’ve always worried about severe withdrawals so that’s scared me when trying to quit cold turkey. But as of now I’m close to a full day off alcohol and I’m glad I didn’t need to call off the trip. The drink cart just rolled by with vodka clearly visible and I didn’t crave it at all. I’ve read day two can be bad, so that’s another concern, but I hope the fact that today was okay is in my favor for tomorrow and the day after. Thankfully I’m traveling with a nondrinker who I know hit it hard in the past. I don’t know if they used a program or not but they are sober as can be and I’m glad that’s who I’m traveling with.

I’m hoping and praying days two and three are okay. I feel like after that I’ll likely be okay for the serious withdrawal problems that could occur. I hope when I get back home later this week I can say I’m five days sober, but honestly I’m just going to count the hours and days and just do my best to get through.

I hope you are doing well Hangclean and look forward to your updates. It definitely helps knowing there are others on the same approximate timeline as you are, for me at least.

~Peaches
Once i make it to 3 months i'm going to the Doc again to have a checkup. My values weren't that bad, but there is progress to be made. I need to get my blood pressure down a little, but that is generally due to my weight. If i lose 20 pounds it will be back to normal. So i'm going to start exercising a little.

I used to drink a lot of liquor, i switched to beer about 3 years ago. It's been easier to quit this time because i really feel like i have to. Plus i don't drink as much as i did in the past, but still way too much. I typically have a few drinks before i get on a flight, helps with the anxiety of flying, i don't really like it.

Saturday night i had a few drinks with my GF and her friend, but it was pretty measured. Didn't get drunk, had two glasses of wine and a beer. So i was proud of myself for holding back. I'm finding that if a eat before i decide to drink it makes a big difference. Helps me drink slower and more measured.

So it's day 3 and i feel good, but not great. Have a headache and feel sluggish. It's been hard to sleep but once i fall asleep i can stay asleep for a while. For some weird reason i'm craving a cigarette and i haven't smoked in 7 years, it's kind of funny.

I've been organizing my house, i just moved here back in April, so that is keeping me busy. I find that as long as i stay focused on something i feel fine, but at times i really want to have a drink. Just going to stay focused. Busy at work so that helps too.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying focused. I'm just trying to focus one day at a time.
Old 05-17-2022, 04:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on day 3 Hangclean

D
Old 05-17-2022, 07:03 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

So glad to hear you are on Day 3 Hangclean! I’m glad you are doing it now because you know you need to versus your body forcing you.

I’m right at the 48 hour mark and heading into Day 3 myself. I spent my flight yesterday on SR and reading two books on sobriety. No nausea other than a little from motion sickness from the plane. I slept terribly last night. I was very worn out from the trip and thought (hoped) I’d sleep like a rock. Not the case, due in part to city noise I could hear in my room and I really never sleep well the first night in a hotel anyways. Today was mostly okay, some moments of lightheadedness and feeling weak, but that’s “normal” on any given day for me. I suppose from the daily drinking/withdrawals. I didn’t have a proper lunch today so that didn’t help but I feel much better after a good dinner. Like you, I feel good in a sense, but not great.

I’m relieved I haven’t had anything major happen. I guess that’s still in the back of my mind. I certainly don’t want to have a medical event where I’m at now, but I would think (hope, pray) that if I was going to have bad symptoms it would’ve happened by now but those stories always scare me about DTs. I’m grateful I made it this far, as pitiful as a two day sober stretch sounds to me right now, but it’s day by day and I want to build on it. I will not be drinking on this trip, 100%. Not going to happen.

I had a fleeting thought today of oh when I make it home for the weekend I’ll have five days sober and it couldn’t hurt to have a few over the weekend . Stupid AV is already trying me two days in. Fleeting thought, mind you, but it pissed me off. Of course I don’t have to listen to that jerk, lol .

Congrats on Day 3, you are doing great!
Old 05-18-2022, 06:26 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Day three is great. I think you have a good plan. Posting here (it helps a lot) and staying busy. Yep, that's what I did. I tried to eat well and get a little exercise. Sounds pretty darn good to me!

Hang on, the "not feeling good" thing lasted for a few weeks for me. I would have days of feeling *almost* normal and then days when I could barely hang on to my sanity. I listened to instrumental classical music on Pandora, took a walk every day outdoors and tried to prepare the best meals I could with lots of nutrition.

If you haven't already, check out the "class" thread for May, or there are a bunch of daily ongoing threads in which you may like to participate.

Here's the May class thingy: Class of May 2022 Part One - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

Old 05-18-2022, 06:35 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hi HangClean and welcome.

I authored a similar post as yours, ten years ago under a different user name. Functional alcoholic, concerned with the progression of my drinking, looking for inspiration to get it under control. Yet, here I sit, at age 57, with ten days of sobriety under my belt. So many starts and stops, thinking that I had it under control, then dipping my toe back into the water. Heeding advice on here, but not totally. Never really giving up hope that I could eventually outsmart this affliction. I couldn't and never will be able to. I think that is the lesson that I have finally learned after slamming my head against the wall for ten years. You don't outsmart this. You have to finally accept that this is who you are, make peace with it, and then finally get on with living. Wishing you the best.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:49 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

How are things today for you Hangclean?
Old 05-18-2022, 05:02 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

So glad to hear you are on Day 3 Hangclean! I’m glad you are doing it now because you know you need to versus your body forcing you.

I’m right at the 48 hour mark and heading into Day 3 myself. I spent my flight yesterday on SR and reading two books on sobriety. No nausea other than a little from motion sickness from the plane. I slept terribly last night. I was very worn out from the trip and thought (hoped) I’d sleep like a rock. Not the case, due in part to city noise I could hear in my room and I really never sleep well the first night in a hotel anyways. Today was mostly okay, some moments of lightheadedness and feeling weak, but that’s “normal” on any given day for me. I suppose from the daily drinking/withdrawals. I didn’t have a proper lunch today so that didn’t help but I feel much better after a good dinner. Like you, I feel good in a sense, but not great.

I’m relieved I haven’t had anything major happen. I guess that’s still in the back of my mind. I certainly don’t want to have a medical event where I’m at now, but I would think (hope, pray) that if I was going to have bad symptoms it would’ve happened by now but those stories always scare me about DTs. I’m grateful I made it this far, as pitiful as a two day sober stretch sounds to me right now, but it’s day by day and I want to build on it. I will not be drinking on this trip, 100%. Not going to happen.

I had a fleeting thought today of oh when I make it home for the weekend I’ll have five days sober and it couldn’t hurt to have a few over the weekend . Stupid AV is already trying me two days in. Fleeting thought, mind you, but it pissed me off. Of course I don’t have to listen to that jerk, lol .

Congrats on Day 3, you are doing great!
I feel a bit off today, really tired and my stomach is not well. Hopefully it goes away soon. I never sleep well in new places like hotels. The city noise bothers me too, i live in the middle of nowhere and i can go outside at night in complete silence other than natural sounds. I haven't been sleeping good at all, but at least i am getting some rest.

Appetite is down a lot, which isn't so bad. I usually eat a lot, but it seems i'm eating about half of what i used to, which may be helpful since i'm trying to lose 20-30 pounds. At least i am eating healthy foods that are nutritious and not garbage. After a night of drinking i typically eat something terrible, so i've made progress there.

I live alone which can cause problems with boredom, but i have been able to stay busy. Last night i had to go to the store to buy some food for dinner, walked passed the beer aisle and felt an intense pull to buy just a 6-pack. But i didn't and i'm glad i was able to fight that off. So many times i've done the "just a few beers tonight" thing and i end up drunk for a month or more.

There will be a lot of challenges and i'm not looking forward to seeing my family in a few weeks. Lots of alcohol and my oldest brother is a terrible influence. He's been an alcoholic for 20+ years but just accepts it. The last person i want to talk to about this is him, so that is going to be frustrating. He is not supportive of anything related to being sober. That's sad, but i have to focus on myself.

I hope you continue to stay focused MP.

Day three is great. I think you have a good plan. Posting here (it helps a lot) and staying busy. Yep, that's what I did. I tried to eat well and get a little exercise. Sounds pretty darn good to me!

Hang on, the "not feeling good" thing lasted for a few weeks for me. I would have days of feeling *almost* normal and then days when I could barely hang on to my sanity. I listened to instrumental classical music on Pandora, took a walk every day outdoors and tried to prepare the best meals I could with lots of nutrition.

If you haven't already, check out the "class" thread for May, or there are a bunch of daily ongoing threads in which you may like to participate.
Posting here helps a bit, i want to be able to track everything. I actually feel my worst day was today. Been feeling very depressed and tired. At work i'm able to just power through it but once i get home it's like watching paint dry. I'm literally bored out of my mind, but i have a few projects to help distract me.

Struggling today but i'm going to stay focused. The "class" thread looks good, maybe i will contribute a bit later. I want to help people but right now i'm just trying to move forward one step at a time.
Old 05-18-2022, 08:49 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Aside from your house projects, are there any hobbies you like? Those things you used to like that took a backseat to the drinking? Or something you were always interested in trying?

I’ve been thinking too about the May class, but haven’t checked out that board just yet. I’m just over the 72 hour mark, so technically I’m moving into day four. I’ve still felt lightheaded/weak, which is something I’ve dealt with a lot anyways. It may not truly be caused by alcohol, but time will tell. I’ve had some medical issues in the past that maybe contributes and alcohol just exacerbated it.

I’ve still had fleeting thoughts about how it would be nice to have a drink, but it doesn’t last too long. I went to dinner tonight and thought the people with me have no idea, I could have a drink and it would be no different than before when we’ve gone out. But I committed to myself that I am not drinking on this trip and not breaking that. It really helped having my sober colleague there, as he just had water while everyone else was drinking. And you know what? I still enjoyed myself and didn’t really feel like I was missing out too much. My only hangover will be from perhaps eating just a tad too much.

You are 100% right, you can’t worry about your brother, just focus on you. If you aren’t up to the visit, maybe let them know you can’t make it this time. Or if that’s really not possible have an exit plan if the alcohol really starts to bother you. Like you said, you know that just a few beers turns into being drunk for a month or longer. I’m trying to remind myself the same when I think of just having a few this weekend because I’ll have made it through this week sober.

Keep up the good work. Despite not feeling well today, you stayed sober. The “One day at a time” motto used to annoy me, but it’s definitely spot on and something I’m holding onto now.
Old 05-19-2022, 04:59 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Aside from your house projects, are there any hobbies you like? Those things you used to like that took a backseat to the drinking? Or something you were always interested in trying?

I’ve been thinking too about the May class, but haven’t checked out that board just yet. I’m just over the 72 hour mark, so technically I’m moving into day four. I’ve still felt lightheaded/weak, which is something I’ve dealt with a lot anyways. It may not truly be caused by alcohol, but time will tell. I’ve had some medical issues in the past that maybe contributes and alcohol just exacerbated it.

I’ve still had fleeting thoughts about how it would be nice to have a drink, but it doesn’t last too long. I went to dinner tonight and thought the people with me have no idea, I could have a drink and it would be no different than before when we’ve gone out. But I committed to myself that I am not drinking on this trip and not breaking that. It really helped having my sober colleague there, as he just had water while everyone else was drinking. And you know what? I still enjoyed myself and didn’t really feel like I was missing out too much. My only hangover will be from perhaps eating just a tad too much.

You are 100% right, you can’t worry about your brother, just focus on you. If you aren’t up to the visit, maybe let them know you can’t make it this time. Or if that’s really not possible have an exit plan if the alcohol really starts to bother you. Like you said, you know that just a few beers turns into being drunk for a month or longer. I’m trying to remind myself the same when I think of just having a few this weekend because I’ll have made it through this week sober.

Keep up the good work. Despite not feeling well today, you stayed sober. The “One day at a time” motto used to annoy me, but it’s definitely spot on and something I’m holding onto now.
I have a few hobbies i want to get back into, but i've been feeling so tired it's been hard to do much. I'm trying to find something to do for exercise. I go hiking on the weekends and live in an area with a dozen things to do outside. Just need to get motivated to do them. There are some nice off-road trails just outside my house, so i might buy a mountain bike and try them out.

Today has been alright, still feeling tired and super low energy. Been having weird cramps in my feet. Trying to stay hydrated. Anxiety is really high! I know it will get better so i'm just trying to stay focused.

I'm glad you went out and had fun without alcohol. I think sometimes we forget that it is possible. That's good that you were able to control yourself, that's hard to do. I'm meeting my family for my cousin's wedding, so it's hard to avoid that. But i already have a plan to help distract me from the reception and all the drinking. My brother is just very persistent and annoying, so i'll just have to deal with it.

It's odd because i don't really crave alcohol, i just feel bored out of my mind. So at least that's better than thinking about drinking all day long. I don't really miss it, but i miss the "escape" it used to bring to me. Which is the problem since i'm trying to not escape anymore, just deal with life head on.

Feeling down today, the evenings are the worst because it's just me at home alone with my thoughts. At work i feel fine because i'm busy. I'm going to try and find something constructive to do instead of just mulling around. Appetite is still non-existent and once i cook something i barely even want to eat. But that will pass in time.

I'm trying to think back to the last time i was sober (2016-17) and remember what i used to do. I was very active back then, so i'm coming up with some ideas to stay active. I've been drinking so long it's hard to remember being sober, but i do remember bits and pieces.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying clean!
Old 05-19-2022, 08:41 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you have a plan for the wedding, very smart. And hopefully your brother won’t be too bad.

Sorry you are still feeling tired, I suppose your body just needs the rest right now as it’s adjusting to no alcohol. I think getting outside sounds great, it’s good you have a lot of outdoor options.

Boredom seems to be tough for many. It’s nuts how much our time can be filled with mindless drinking. I bought some painting kits during the pandemic thinking I could do those when I quit. That was probably a year and a half ago, if not longer, and I’ve yet to start them. That might be something new I try. And getting back to exercise to get the extra pounds off.

Went to dinner again tonight and a lot more alcohol was flowing. Everyone but my sober traveling companion and I were drinking. They kept saying oh you should get one (specialty drink), there’s not much alcohol. I had thought before we got there man it would be nice, but never even considered ordering one. Like you said, it wasn’t so much craving the alcohol but the escape. Despite that, I had a great time tonight. I laughed so hard that my face hurt.

I’m at about 98 hours now, just crossed off the fourth day sober. Heading back home and I’ll need to figure out how to continue on. I was adamant with myself I would not drink this week. I felt strong in that conviction and stuck with it, but don’t feel so strong for when I return home. I have hard seltzer in the fridge that I used to taper off the liquor but I really don’t like them and won’t be tempted. They are going down the drain. That’s the only plan for right now, aside from reading my recovery books and keeping an eye on SR. I do not want to start my sober clock over, that’s for sure.

Stay strong Hangclean and keep getting that rest.
Old 05-20-2022, 03:45 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you have a plan for the wedding, very smart. And hopefully your brother won’t be too bad.

Sorry you are still feeling tired, I suppose your body just needs the rest right now as it’s adjusting to no alcohol. I think getting outside sounds great, it’s good you have a lot of outdoor options.

Boredom seems to be tough for many. It’s nuts how much our time can be filled with mindless drinking. I bought some painting kits during the pandemic thinking I could do those when I quit. That was probably a year and a half ago, if not longer, and I’ve yet to start them. That might be something new I try. And getting back to exercise to get the extra pounds off.

Went to dinner again tonight and a lot more alcohol was flowing. Everyone but my sober traveling companion and I were drinking. They kept saying oh you should get one (specialty drink), there’s not much alcohol. I had thought before we got there man it would be nice, but never even considered ordering one. Like you said, it wasn’t so much craving the alcohol but the escape. Despite that, I had a great time tonight. I laughed so hard that my face hurt.

I’m at about 98 hours now, just crossed off the fourth day sober. Heading back home and I’ll need to figure out how to continue on. I was adamant with myself I would not drink this week. I felt strong in that conviction and stuck with it, but don’t feel so strong for when I return home. I have hard seltzer in the fridge that I used to taper off the liquor but I really don’t like them and won’t be tempted. They are going down the drain. That’s the only plan for right now, aside from reading my recovery books and keeping an eye on SR. I do not want to start my sober clock over, that’s for sure.

Stay strong Hangclean and keep getting that rest.
I appreciate the encouragement and hope you continue to do well! One day at a time.
Old 05-20-2022, 04:47 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Day 6

Feeling better and more optimistic about everything. Still a little tired but i feel better. Definitely have more energy and my appetite is slowly increasing. Headaches and muscle cramps are gone. Planning on hiking a few hours tomorrow in the mountains.

Not much else to report, the evenings are the hardest part and i have to really remind myself that i want to stay sober. Keep having thoughts of just buying a 6-pack and drinking. But i know better than to listen to myself right now.

I do feel more focused, but heading into a weekend where i will be home alone the entire time is a bit troublesome. So i'm going to try and occupy myself with other activities. Might try to go see a movie tonight and just eat popcorn and soda.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 05-20-2022, 05:32 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hangclean View Post
Day 6

Feeling better and more optimistic about everything. Still a little tired but i feel better. Definitely have more energy and my appetite is slowly increasing. Headaches and muscle cramps are gone. Planning on hiking a few hours tomorrow in the mountains.

Not much else to report, the evenings are the hardest part and i have to really remind myself that i want to stay sober. Keep having thoughts of just buying a 6-pack and drinking. But i know better than to listen to myself right now.

I do feel more focused, but heading into a weekend where i will be home alone the entire time is a bit troublesome. So i'm going to try and occupy myself with other activities. Might try to go see a movie tonight and just eat popcorn and soda.

Welcome Hangclean!
Several things you wrote jumped out at me. One was the insomnia and night sweats. I used to have them when I was in withdrawal. I poured out beer more times than I can count. I also used to stop at the beer cooler in the supermarket and I sometimes would look at the cans and want to buy some. Now I don't even look. You can do it! There is a path to sobriety. This is a great forum and you should stick close here until you get your sober feet wet. Everybody here has gone through it. The big thing is a desire to quit, and you have that. Be well
Old 05-21-2022, 05:19 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

I don't know about you, Hangclean, but when I got sober there were more than enough projects around the house that had been neglected and I had plenty to do.

I get it about feeling at odds and like there are too many hours in a day, but with some sober time there will be plenty to do and not enough time to do it. These days I'm more inclined to think, "How in the world did I survive with using ten hours a day in bed and six to eight hours drinking??"

Old 06-01-2022, 12:33 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jim1958 View Post
Welcome Hangclean!
Several things you wrote jumped out at me. One was the insomnia and night sweats. I used to have them when I was in withdrawal. I poured out beer more times than I can count. I also used to stop at the beer cooler in the supermarket and I sometimes would look at the cans and want to buy some. Now I don't even look. You can do it! There is a path to sobriety. This is a great forum and you should stick close here until you get your sober feet wet. Everybody here has gone through it. The big thing is a desire to quit, and you have that. Be well
The insomnia has slowed down a little, but i'm still dealing with quite a bit of anxiety. Still holding on after over two weeks sober.

I don't know about you, Hangclean, but when I got sober there were more than enough projects around the house that had been neglected and I had plenty to do.

I get it about feeling at odds and like there are too many hours in a day, but with some sober time there will be plenty to do and not enough time to do it. These days I'm more inclined to think, "How in the world did I survive with using ten hours a day in bed and six to eight hours drinking??"
Yeah i wonder how i used to drink for the entire evening and most of the weekends i was day drinking. Hard to believe i used to drink so much and managed to be somewhat functional.
Old 06-01-2022, 12:39 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Well it was 2 weeks on Sunday, i'm feeling pretty good and i think the worst part is behind me. But there is a long road ahead! I've been really busy and doing a lot of things around the house.

My GF had surgery last Monday so i've been staying with her. Which helps quite a bit with not drinking. It hasn't been easy and i'm still wanting to drink, but i haven't slipped up yet. She never really knew how bad my drinking was, since we only saw each other on the weekends. It was easy to hide it from her, but she used to make comments like "how many drinks is that"? Because i used to be able to put some drinks down fast! But at least she didn't see me too drunk.

I'm not really sure what to do now, except keep moving forward. I don't feel that great, but i'm glad i'm not drinking anymore.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Old 06-07-2022, 04:35 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

It was 3 weeks on Sunday. Everything is doing alright; the anxiety is still there but manageable. Haven't been triggered but i've been trapped in my house except for when i go to work.

The last 3-4 days i have felt severely depressed. It's hard to explain. I feel like my dog died or something. Nothing feels the same, everything is mundane and boring.

But i'm going to keep pushing forward, one day at a time.

Old 06-07-2022, 05:36 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Big congrats on three weeks Hangclean! That's great

The depression must be a bummer. Some people go through this a lot more than others. I think everyone that gets it eventually gets past it. The really good thing is that once you are past it you never have to feel this way again.

It's not something I've experienced so I have no personal experience to share about it. Hopefully someone who has will chime in. I would think that taking it easy on yourself, not expecting too much from yourself for a while, and just letting yourself heal can't hurt. Staying as busy as you can without stressing about it could help. If I were in your situation and it got too nasty I would talk it over with my doctor. They might be able to help a bit.

Hang in there. You're on the right path and things will get better in time
Old 06-07-2022, 05:52 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Administrator

Maybe its being 'trapped' in your house?
Avoid any liquor stores or anything like that of course, but can you go for a walk or something?

D