Notices

Day 7 .. opposite of resurrection !

Old 04-17-2022, 11:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 7 .. opposite of resurrection !

Whatever the opposite of resurrection is, my household appliances duly did it ! Both my dishwasher and toaster died before I’d made my second coffee this morning ? I repaired the former but not the latter and carried on cleaning and my flat is now spotless in preparation for new furniture deliveries this week.
Old 04-17-2022, 11:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Excellent, Ican. Cleaning up the house and keeping it spotless is a great way to use the weekend. I am currently working on cleaning up my clothes closet as well.
Old 04-17-2022, 12:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ah, I haven’t tackled my clothes closet yet including the rows of UK size 12 clothes I keep to motivate myself to lose weight. They have been there for five years and I am still a UK size 14 so I think we can sadly say they can go to the charity shop ! :-)
Old 04-17-2022, 05:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi ICan,

Way to go on one week. You should be proud of this. By the time you read this it will be day 8. Just keep taking it one day at a time.

​​​​​​Sorry about the toaster and dishwasher. Just had to change out the dishwasher in my place a month ago.

Don't give up on the size 12 just yet. You just started working out again. Getting everything back in order. It will happen. Keep being strong and have a great day