Notices

What I've Noticed

Old 10-14-2021, 08:39 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well done, GramCracker!

I've got a lot of "pro's" -- the serenity of knowing I'm taking the best possible care of my body, mind and spirit. Money saved. No hangovers. No worries about slurring words or embarassing myself at an event. Emotional and spiritual growth over a period of years.

I don't really have any "cons" -- my AV could list some cons, things it thinks I'm missing out on, but it doesn't get a vote. I know I'm not missing out on anything that matters. And I've gained so much.
Old 10-14-2021, 08:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tursiops999 View Post
Well done, GramCracker!

I've got a lot of "pro's" -- the serenity of knowing I'm taking the best possible care of my body, mind and spirit. Money saved. No hangovers. No worries about slurring words or embarassing myself at an event. Emotional and spiritual growth over a period of years.

I don't really have any "cons" -- my AV could list some cons, things it thinks I'm missing out on, but it doesn't get a vote. I know I'm not missing out on anything that matters. And I've gained so much.
Wow, I just peeked at your profile and you have a great sober track history! Great job and thank you for contribution!
Old 10-16-2021, 09:06 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

As I sit here 2 weeks sober, reading the comments, I realize that the ''cons" have been crushed by the "pros".

Victory!