Notices

I wish i wasn't on antabuse

Old 07-29-2021, 07:17 PM
  # 461 (permalink)  

The drinking dream alarmed me. In the dream, I was promising my dad I'd go to AA. I don't want to do that, but I need to do more for my sobriety. I'm not sure what yet.
Old 07-29-2021, 11:37 PM
  # 462 (permalink)  

I still occasionally have a disturbing drinking dream even after almost 9 years of sobriety. It's disconcerting for sure! I hope you can find a good mental health professional; if you're not happy with the team you have definitely it's wise to check into a different one.
Old 07-29-2021, 11:39 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  

A couple of quick things FF. The best way I've found to switch doctors is to make an appointment with a new doctor but keep seeing the old doctor until you can see the new one or until you can make sure you like the new one. Also, I still have some drinking dreams. Kind of like yours in that I'm not like partying and having fun, or nothing bad is happening. I'm just drinking. I wouldn't think much of it. Control what you can.
Old 07-30-2021, 03:32 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  

Just back from the dentist. They wouldn't do a scale and polish because I had hep C. Even though it's cured. They want me to get bloods from my doctor first, something about platets, I can't remember. But they did it the last time? And I have to get FIVE fillings! I need to give up pepsi. Annoying I'm still paying for injecting drugs years later. And injecting meth is probably why I have problems with voices, that's what started it.