Notices

Got totally trashed ... except I didn’t .. !

Old 04-01-2021, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Got totally trashed ... except I didn’t .. !

I just had to write this down ... I was in an outside bar with my friend .. totally wasted , couldn’t walk properly but HAD to have more wine. So I staggered inside and poured some into a mug ( easier to hide). Knocked it back and then had to be helped up the steps at the exit - couldn’t even see properly. But once at the top, I got a second wind ! What’s this ? A party? Let’s gooooo ! So I go into the room, swaying , meeting and greeting , dancing ... totally off my head and then I black out and somehow wake up in bed? I feel like ****, full of remorse, hating myself .. but 0.5 seconds later, I come to properly and realise it’s a dream !!!! I feel fine and am ready for my yoga in the park in a couple of hours. Grateful like never before !
Old 04-01-2021, 11:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I’ve had some drinking g dreams lately too. So glad it wasn’t reality.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's such a relief to find it's only a dream.

Enjoy yoga!
Old 04-02-2021, 01:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes, the dreaded drinking dream. I also get smoking dreams too. A double nightmare, but at least dreams are all they are so long as I don't drink (or smoke).
Old 04-02-2021, 02:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yoga is prolly good for mental stability, which dinking doesn\t come with. There are many cases where I\ve had (sorry non-language setting on this win7, have to find new keyboard shortcuts for symbols).

This lifetime of mine is a little stress causing sometimes, but when I don\t drink it is all dandy. I get called up on jobs that are 100% thieving from grocery or other stores. I steal a backpack full of items from a shop and then move onto the next one. This has been on almost daily so far for years.

Well good luck and have a nice Yoga hour(s)?
Old 04-02-2021, 02:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It used to take me a couple of minutes to shake off those dreams. Even though I was wide awake, I'd be filled with self loathing. I'd tell myself it was only a dream, but my brain still had to flush out whatever that dream released into my head, and then I could lay back and feel grateful again.