Notices

Hope for recovery

Old 02-06-2021, 03:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Do you only take drugs when you drink? If so, and when you are not drinking, do you ever crave drugs?
Old 02-06-2021, 04:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good question Robbie, I only take drugs when I drink but when I'm sober I crave alcohol and drugs. It's a tough one as I'm feeling okay now but wait till next week Tuesday Wednesday that's when I'm gona be at an extremely low point. I'm hoping I can do this because I've got enough going on in my life to want to quite. As I I've said I've lost my job but wont allow myself to lose my family.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:52 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I know for sure i will be craving alcohol and cocaine and this will be Hardvto overcome because in the past I've been so overwhelmed by the cravings that I give in, I get a bottle to drink then the rest is destructive behaviour. 2 substances is gona be tough 5o overcome. Again o was using weekly but since losing my job I've started using both to self medicate twice a week but it wont work because it spirals out of control. Either I'll be too drunk or too drugged up. THIS HAS TO STOP
Old 02-06-2021, 04:56 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Administrator

Support really helped me deal with cravings.
Post here as much as you need to

D
Old 02-06-2021, 05:21 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee74,
Im really hoping that instead of trying to work out how to fix myself and going on useless sites regarding alcohol and drug cravings I can actually post my thoughts, feeling, craving on SR and actually get some positive helpful responses. Posting every day must have its benefits.