Notices

I'm Back

Old 01-12-2021, 05:39 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot.
@Surrendered19 I am happy to hear your GI cleared up. Did you stop drinking coffee as well? I am taking a break from coffee as it is upsetting as well. I can tolerate most food. I just pray if I live healthy my body will repair itself from the inside out.

Old 01-25-2021, 06:28 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Well I started this thread pretty dejected. I was in a low spot. Today I just got a Month of sobriety under my belt and things are starting to look a little clearer. Funny how you have to give yourself time for the head, body and heart to heal. That is one of the nice gifts of sobriety.....time.

Just wanted to say thanks to the fine people on this thread, and especially the January Crew. Thank you for the worlds of encouragement....means a lot.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:35 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WhiskeyBent View Post
Well I started this thread pretty dejected. I was in a low spot. Today I just got a Month of sobriety under my belt and things are starting to look a little clearer. Funny how you have to give yourself time for the head, body and heart to heal. That is one of the nice gifts of sobriety.....time..
Way to go WhiskyBent! I'm right with you. It's crazy that Christmas day was one month ago and how broken I felt. Very proud to be here and let's keep on going!
Old 01-25-2021, 07:35 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats again WB

D