Notices

Friday = 96 hours

Old 02-14-2022, 02:55 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I am glad you're sober and doing well. Yes, the sober life is the best life.
Old 07-15-2022, 04:11 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  

****UPDATE**** Just hit a year sober on July 12th- what a year it has been! I can honestly say this is the happiest I have ever been in my life and continue to feel peace and contentment. When I read back to the beginning of this thread I can't believe how much pain I was in, how lost I was, how much fog had invaded my brain. I cringe to think about going back to that life. This past year has been a lot of work however...a lotta blood, sweat and tears but it has been worth it all. Although I made fun of A.A for almost my entire life, it has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Every single relationship that I have in my life has improved. SR is/was a great resource for me but I had to get out there face to face with people for the miracle to happen. I think there is too much isolating going on in this world as it is. This is just my humble opinion, please do what works for you.
Old 07-15-2022, 04:34 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Hi Slay, you’ve got a lot on your plate. I of all people sympathise with what you’re going through right now. Just stop and think how much you’re dealing with right now and cut yourself some slack. Things will work out, but you have to stop this terrible drinking once and for all. It does sound like you’re not there yet to be frank. We’re all addicts and have to admit defeat - we can’t drink again, not even one. Once you get there, and I hope it’s soon, you’ll be way better equipped to deal with these other problems. Take it easy and well done.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:27 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  

Good Work!
1 Year is fantastic!
Keep up the good life!