Notices

Had Another Psychotic Episode

Old 12-05-2020, 11:15 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sorry this is still going on. If you still drink a lot of diet soda... there are tons of evil chemicals in those beverages, some well-known to affect brain function (abnormal brain function causes both seizures and psychosis) negatively. I had a very scary experience >15 years ago with artificial sweeteners (also found in diet beverages), I wasn't drinking soda but used other products and turned out to be very sensitive to them. Not going into details here but it truly messed up my nervous system, I though I developed some very serious disease and was fearing for my life, while doctors could not identify anything. I figured it out myself and stopped the sweeteners, and all symptoms went away within a few weeks. This was all before I started drinking heavily, so alcohol was not a culprit in it. I was young, in my 20s.

Have you and your doctors considered the content of the sodas? Perhaps it's not only the excessive fluids per se, but what else in in them as well? If you really can't control your liquid intake, maybe stick with water and some natural flavorings if you have to have the taste?