Old 09-24-2020, 08:38 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Administrator

44 days is great sort

D
Old 09-24-2020, 09:24 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Forty five days sober IS great! Keep going cause it will get better, bit by bit.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:27 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sortofhomecomin View Post
Day 28. Feeling very down today. Not feeling tempted to drink but just down in general over the way property development, greed and mass immigration has completely ruined my city. I am glad my father is dead, he would have hated modern Ireland and every single thing it stands for. Hope I go to sleep and not wake up one of these days.
I think modern Ireland is a wonderful place and I love our new immigrant friends.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:12 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by freedomfries View Post
I think modern Ireland is a wonderful place and I love our new immigrant friends.
Well done on thinking that 'modern Ireland is a wonderful place and also well done on loving 'our new immigrant friends.' You're not Irish. No Irish person would use an expression like 'freedom fries'. You shouldn't put yourself forward as someone you are not, that's not cool, it's deceitful, psychologically unhealthy and not conducive to a healthy recovery. Thanks.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:32 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Administrator

You'll find people have different viewpoints on a whole range of subjects.
if you find other viewpoints offensive, use the ignore function or take it to PM.

get back on topic please or I'll close the thread.

D.

​​​​​​​4.No Flaming: Posting of any content with the intention of disrupting the forum or inflaming members-be it on someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program. This includes flaming, flame baiting, registration of multiple accounts or impersonation of another member. Do not Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Online Forum participant. This includes flaming on our forums or other public forums.

No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle, make fun of, or insult another member or non-member. Decisions about health and recovery are highly personal, individual choices. "Flaming" and insults, however, will not be tolerated. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and chat.

Ignore bothersome members. If there is someone on the forum that bothers you, select the Ignore option on the drop down menu under their name on the post. You won't see any posts from this member again.