Notices

I was so hopeful

Old 06-30-2020, 09:34 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Anxious, I went out and got some exercise right at sundown and it felt great and it had cooled off a bit. Try it today.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Samantha

Originally Posted by MaximusD View Post
Anxious, I went out and got some exercise right at sundown and it felt great and it had cooled off a bit. Try it today.
its 630pm here and 40c....too hot for me. I don't have a pool or air conditioning so there's no relief. I hate it. Thursday is supposed to be much better and I have plans to be back on my diet and exercise routine then. I just need a couple days to be a fat lazy slob.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:34 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I live in Australia. It is hard to exercise in the ehat but like Max says early morning or last afternoon is usually ok.
Of course it's ok to take a few days off but not if it negatively impacts your continued recovery?

D
Old 06-30-2020, 09:17 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Samantha

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I live in Australia. It is hard to exercise in the ehat but like Max says early morning or last afternoon is usually ok.
Of course it's ok to take a few days off but not if it negatively impacts your continued recovery?

D
I live in one of the coldest places in Canada lol. So I am a huge wimp in the heat. Id rather have -40c than this +40c crap. It will not impact my recovery at all I'm sure. I can do it.