Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

The Rise & Fall of Professional Footballer Liam Hughes (Addiction, Robbery, Stabbing & Prison)

Notices

The Rise & Fall of Professional Footballer Liam Hughes (Addiction, Robbery, Stabbing & Prison)

Old 06-04-2020, 04:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey folks. I'm doing well and staying sober. Since I've been sober I've started working on some projects. I've created a YouTube channel with an ex professional footballer player who destroyed his own career with alcohol and drugs. Yesterday I recorded a video with him and he goes into great detail about how his addiction and struggles with mental health. I wanted to share it here in the hope that it helps others. Recovery is possible and people from all walks of life are struggling just like many folk here.

Enjoy the video an thank you to everybody here who helped me with my recovery. Stay sober x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07yWlDMzxPc
Old 06-04-2020, 04:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There is some great quotes in there. Chief among them: "No shovel can dig me out of this sh*t". I know exactly what he means....