Notices

A lil something on the FOMO

Old 03-22-2020, 11:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Do your best

A lil something on the FOMO

Just waking up (a lil late) 6am lol .. was just having a conversation with the Mrs who is now working from home about FOMO as she asked about it. I said something like I went through that in early recovery and sure we all did, anyway I said it's weird upside down though as the people in recovery getting thier lives together seem to give "Normal People" the FOMO I'm experiencing that a lot lot more myself lately and in a nutshell I can factually say that being in recovery getting your soul back is way better than anything you or anyone could try and counter me with (please do)

I know this as I've been giving a lot of people help when I can and if we talk they always end up amazed at how far I have come as a person from what I used to be like. So yeah staying sober recovery whatever you call it not only inspires people around you and people you don't even know but also causes the people with hate in thier hearts to finally show thier trueselves my advice ? Putin a pair of headphones and ignore the hate remember the love the compliments (try)

Sorry if this is jumbled it's almost half 6 I haven't had coffee let alone washed my face but wanted to come and share this

I'm doing a lot better than last week it's not perfect but when is anything a.

And...

Hello to everyone I know, welcome to any newcomers & Hi to the SR community
Old 03-23-2020, 07:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Fomo?
Old 03-23-2020, 07:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Fear of missing out
Old 03-25-2020, 08:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just re-read your post Soberwolf and want you to know how much it helped me now, right this minute.

I have just encountered someone whose heart is full of hate and was feeling sorta sick and sad. Your post brought me back to sanity, life. Thanks Soberwolf.