Notices

Cant take it anymore (the gulag)

Old 02-28-2020, 07:03 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

The trigger warning is pretty defunct on that last one, even for me

PS though: in case I forget... The local court clerk here is also a person of interest. I don't know his name, which is why I took a photo of him coming out of a shop a couple of years back. He wears these 'owl' like glasses, and I always think of him when I seen them.

He is so obviously behind this agenda to catch photo's of me- completely triggering for me.

I cant exactly prove that, although others will. What I do know is this... He systematically tried to convince me, in my family law case, that it needed to be held in another town (total BS). He just would not take the application from me. I persisted, and eventually got it through.

The local judge is a pedophile as everyone knows. So they are working together, no matter what way you look at it. This part is also interesting, I'm glad I remembered it.

@ 'Owl Boy'...

Old 02-29-2020, 10:33 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Hi Spacegoat. Yes, we have had some successes in prosecuting the abuses of children here in Australia, though think it only scratches the surface. The murk runs deep.

Remembering is a painful thing Spacegoat. I can't not remember anymore, but too difficult to pen the pain here as too fractured. I'm healing.

I've crossed paths with a lot of the people you talk about Spacegoat. A psychologist comes to mind this very moment. A narcissist. I won't go there....too creepy.

Difficult to get my thoughts concise Spacegoat just want you to know that a goat in space outranks a PIG in paradise any old day. PIG. (not his real name )

I'm doing ok.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:51 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

The SOON picture with the black sheep is really good. It's never too late.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:37 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Hey man, good to see ya.

Their problems are only beginning, and they know it. We've got tonnes of evidence on these guys (all of it) and new witnesses come forward every day. They have nothing- not even what they think they have. I had intended to write a whole lot here today, breaking it all down from top to bottom and vice versa. Just to show people. Procrastinated with it as kinda tired today. Had 3 beers last night to relax a little, not ideal I know.

There is a pervy-pig psychologist in the mix here too- not that I'd forgotten. He deserves his own thread. He slapped a phony diagnosis on me (plus did a whole lot more) in order to spoil my family law case- buying time I believe it's called. What he didn't realise is that now all eyes are on him- which they were before then even. I would not like to be in these peoples shoes!

The thing is very deep indeed, it encompasses all aspects of society. People may be reading this and think they are not affected, and yet they are. It's the satanic conspiracy, i.e ritual abuse (as we know)

I agree with you that the remembering of abuse is painful. So, that's what these guys can be looking forward to in the future too. The good news is that best and brightest minds from around the world have been working on this problem for some time now.

I was just a baitcar for these perverts- and they fell for it! (LOL)

Gottem'! They truly had no idea what is about to befall them.

I'm glad you are doing ok dude, and so am I. Have a bit of healing to do as I'm not long out of the warzone. I'll be writing a few bits into this thread just to remind people.

The 'soon' memetic is good yes-it's only funny because it's true...

Any day now Peace
Old 03-01-2020, 06:00 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

'Pepper Pigface' - the psychologist.

This guy has literally nothing, except (drug-induced) paranoid conspiracy theories..

That I can assure you of.

It's never too late.
It is for these guys. When I anaylze their motives and intentions all see are excuses (at best).

And I'm not an addict btw, I never was. This is another fallacy they've been pushing

I do not want them near me or my family. The damage they've caused is morally reprehensible.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:35 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Maybe you could print out this thread and show it to a psychiatrist?
Old 03-02-2020, 02:38 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

I'm so confused about this whole thread and I can't see any of your post history for some strange reason(to make sense of it).. however.. I did notice a couple days ago you said, something to the effect of "I was incorrectly diagnosed as an addict and I'm not an addict".. in that case..why are you putting this on a recovery website? You're still drinking,yes?
Old 03-05-2020, 03:50 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

No, of course not.

Originally Posted by DontRemember View Post
.why are you putting this on a recovery website?

Under pressure when I wrote the OP. Surrounded by drink & drugs 24/7 in this place

Previously, like many others, I was 'drinking to cope' with PTSD from ritual abuse.

Why the local council would place me here-a place which is known as a shelter for alcoholics-at a time when I wasn't drinking, but was disclosing the details of ritual abuse is the strange part