Notices

A purpose

Old 01-12-2020, 05:39 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

Mera, this sounds like a perfect job for you, and it's come along at the time in your life when you needed it most. I am so happy for you that you have found this connection.
Old 01-13-2020, 12:45 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It is perfect for me Anna, I just love it. I'll stop boring you al with my tales! I am sure my mom is bored senseless too, I call her all the time to report on all the interesting people around the world I "met" that day!

Just to follow up, for anyone who sent a PM asking for info and have in fact applied, know that these sites (not just the one I work for) go through hiring phases. Sometimes if you apply in a down phase (like now as the Chinese New Year is coming up and there will be less students online) it takes a while to hear back.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

I feel like the universe gave you a gift with this job, Mera, just when you needed it. I know how isolated your life in Italy has been, and how difficult it has been to make meaningful human connections. This sounds absolutely like it was made for you. Congratulations. And congratulations for not drinking yesterday. that's pretty huge.