Notices

Day 242

Old 01-01-2020, 03:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 242

Good morning my sober peeps. And good one it is ladies and gents. Why? Well I have done something I never ever done in my entire adult life last night for new years Eve and that folks was I did not have a drink! I do believe in miracles because I am one. As I am typing this now I have the most peaceful feeling fam. I have a pure smile of joy on my face right now. Cyber hug to all you fam. Real talk. So as I bask in the moment drinking me a cup of warm green tea with organic honey and lemon . I know this to will pass. My work is not done. Oh and fist bumps to you all as well.lol. sorry curve ball lol. Wow man I just I just I'm at a loss for words fam I litterly have tears of joy running down my cheeks as I sit on my front porch yes I am a miracle .. Thank you HP thank you. ✌
Old 01-01-2020, 03:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Happy New Year!

So happy for you!

Yoy deserve all the happiness, love and peace the universe has to offer.

You mom must be so happy as well.

God bless you and your family in 2020 and beyond
Old 01-01-2020, 04:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That is such a beautiful post, Rican.

I'm so glad you are so tuned in to the blessings.
Old 01-01-2020, 07:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Yes you are x
Old 01-01-2020, 07:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Great job Rican! This too is my first NYE without drinking. Waiting for the wife to wake up to watch the kids so I can go get my workout in. Then slow cooker chili. Then watching my Badgers in the rose bowl. Usually this day consists of waking up at noon, stumble to the couch, then stumble back to bed. Usually a few “hairs of the dog” sprinkled in. Going to be a great year.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Very happy for you SoberRican.

​​​​​​I feel my sobriety is a miracle too.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy 2020

D
Old 01-01-2020, 03:07 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberRican View Post
Good morning my sober peeps. And good one it is ladies and gents. Why? Well I have done something I never ever done in my entire adult life last night for new years Eve and that folks was I did not have a drink! I do believe in miracles because I am one. As I am typing this now I have the most peaceful feeling fam. I have a pure smile of joy on my face right now. Cyber hug to all you fam. Real talk. So as I bask in the moment drinking me a cup of warm green tea with organic honey and lemon . I know this to will pass. My work is not done. Oh and fist bumps to you all as well.lol. sorry curve ball lol. Wow man I just I just I'm at a loss for words fam I litterly have tears of joy running down my cheeks as I sit on my front porch yes I am a miracle .. Thank you HP thank you. ✌
I wont drink to that.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I feel like making it through the silly season is an accomplishment. Living in Day 42 here. 7 weeks. Wow, I never thought that would be me. 7 weeks ago I just wanted to die and now I enjoy most days, struggle during a few, but can face what comes clear and calm and in my right mind. Happy 2020 all SR folks!!!
Old 01-01-2020, 04:06 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Yaaaay & congratulations on day 242 and a successful sober NYE! Love reading your posts, puts a smile on my face :-)
Old 01-02-2020, 06:29 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Well done! Happy Sober New Year!