Notices

We lost our angel xxxNICHOLExxx today

Old 12-24-2019, 06:07 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Just for a bit of Xmas cheer.. I'm sure Nichole would love it..

Merry Xmas everyone and may you find the smile within to celebrate the life of this treasured soul we have lost..for she will be smiling that cheeky smile of hers on us all..

Thank you to everyone here for all your support for myself, each other and for her family.. Never have I felt so close to people I have never met xxxooo

​​​​​
Old 12-24-2019, 06:15 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Just fantastic Red.....

And love you. ❤️
Old 12-24-2019, 06:30 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Administrator

Absolutely Red!
Old 12-24-2019, 06:51 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Absolutely Red! I know you, Chloe and those who were especially close to Nichole are hurting a lot. We are all feeling such a loss and Christmas is tomorrow. It's heartbreaking to think of those little children facing life without their mother.
Anna it sure is, she did everything for her kids mainly by herself too so I worry much for them but they do have a large network of family and friends to help.. One thing that gets me is I know how much it means to her to install in her children her newfound beliefs but I also know that no one around them has these beliefs and there was a huge amount of non acceptance around her. I just pray she taught them enough so they can take that piece of her with them forever which would mean the world to her...
Old 12-24-2019, 08:33 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

I am so sad to read this news about Nichole. I will be praying for her husband and children. I cannot imagine how difficult this is, and being Christmas tomorrow is going to make it even harder.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:45 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Magsie

Red, beautiful picture of Nicole.❤️
Old 12-24-2019, 11:01 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mags1 View Post
Red, beautiful picture of Nichole.❤️
Mags this is me today with my Xmas hair trying to bring a smile, it's my way of bringing some joy to Xmas as people love it lol I did my hair like this at work on Xmas eve and then I received the msg from her husband about what had happened.. I then with 2 others that were dressed as angels walked thru the children's ward, intensive care, theatres, emergency deptartment and other places in the hospital that I worked to bring others suffering some Xmas cheer, this saved my day yesterday..
I am hoping that my crazy Xmas hair brings a smile to people's faces in the face of grief... And Nichole would have loved this kinda thing..
​​​
Old 12-25-2019, 01:14 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Magsie

Red, it’s fantastic what you’re doing. How heartwarming. And crazy hair too! Love it. I’m sure Nichole would love it. ❤️xx
Old 12-25-2019, 02:51 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Crazy 'do', Red. You would have made everyone in the wards smile.

Didn't realise you were from New Zealand. Just across the Ditch. Me, Sydney, Australia.

You sound a little better Red. ❤️ She would like that. I'm so sorry this has happened Red, and story of her children not having many around who "held her beliefs" WOULD be a worry. Mumma teach your children well.

It happens that a friend of mine, a little older than Nichole (36) had a similar event occur. She was so looking forward to going on a trip to Tasmania with her girlfriends and ignored doctor's advice about going to hospital for her lungs. Not asthma. Said she'd be OK with just antibiotics. It was not to be so. Died on her return. She had 2 little kids 4 and 2 years.

Only reason I am telling you this is that I saw her children 2 weeks ago, and they are doing really well. Happy and well adjusted. Had their good Mumma's beliefs tucked away in their hearts.

Take care New Zealand. We love you.
Old 12-25-2019, 03:04 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Reminding ourselves of everyone that we love - and those that we have lost - on this significant day.

JT
Old 12-25-2019, 03:39 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Steely View Post
Crazy 'do', Red. You would have made everyone in the wards smile.

Didn't realise you were from New Zealand. Just across the Ditch. Me, Sydney, Australia.

You sound a little better Red. ❤️ She would like that. I'm so sorry this has happened Red, and story of her children not having many around who "held her beliefs" WOULD be a worry. Mumma teach your children well.

It happens that a friend of mine, a little older than Nicole (36) had a similar event occur. She was so looking forward to going on a trip to Tasmania with her girlfriends and ignored doctor's advice about going to hospital for her lungs. Not asthma. Said she'd be OK with just antibiotics. It was not to be so. Died on her return. She had 2 little kids 4 and 2 years.

Only reason I am telling you this is that I saw her children 2 weeks ago, and they are doing really well. Happy and well adjusted. Had their good Mumma's beliefs tucked away in their hearts.

Take care New Zealand. We love you.
I used to live in Perth for a number of years.. So I used to be an aussie lol your story is so sad just like this one..and nothing can solve this, its terrible..

The problem for her and me thinking about this, is the strict Christian belief that was forced down their throats from family.. Her husband told me he would try to read all her books and try and understand her beliefs and that he was so thankful for me supporting her in her beliefs even though he didn't understand them..
Old 12-25-2019, 03:47 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JustTony View Post
Reminding ourselves of everyone that we love - and those that we have lost - on this significant day.

JT
JT thank you for your msg on Xmas, I know you have your own deep hurt for these moments.. And many that do.. Many people I'm surrounded by at the moment have died, had cancer diagnosis and have been rushed to hospital today, its insane..
It is actually 1245am on boxing day today, so my insane Xmas day is over.

​​​​​
Old 12-25-2019, 04:12 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

A song for my green witch..

https://youtu.be/LK3NuxO3Ke0
Old 12-25-2019, 06:17 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Just fabulous Red, thank you. I know Nicole would just love that pic. x