Notices

Want to buy a bottle

Old 10-05-2019, 07:44 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
DOS: 08-16-2012

Originally Posted by Sweetichick2 View Post
I thought I made myself clear. No more posts or reading posts. I can still peruse as a guest which is much easier. And I am not holding any one hostage just settling up boundaries.
This is the mindset you have to change to save your life. I hope you realize that before it's too late. You are clearly not willing to go to any lengths to save your life. I truly hope that you find the desperation and sickness that I had to encounter before I was willing. More than 7 years ago my sponsor told me that and I thought he was nuts! Well now I'm here telling you the same thing and that thing saved my life.

AA Chapter 5 How It Works

"....If you have decided you want what we have and are willing to go to any length to get it—then you are ready to take certain steps.
At some of these we balked. We thought we could find an easier, softer way. But we could not. With all the earnestness at our command, we beg of you to be fearless and thorough from the very start. Some of us have tried to hold on to our old ideas and the result was nil until we let go absolutely."
Old 10-05-2019, 08:31 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  

OK Sweeti, your decision and boundary set. So to comply, I shan’t post at your request. If and when you decide to interact on SR, I’ll still be here to reply to you. xx
Old 10-05-2019, 09:32 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  

I won’t give up on you either sweeti.
Posting, reading, or not, I will continue to send you good wishes and the hope you will find the strength to take the difficult decision to choose sobriety and go after it with every resource and resolve you have.

You are worth saving. Please see that and give yourself a chance.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:10 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  

I hope you take the steps you need to take and get help to get sober.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:37 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I will pray for you as I always have. Please save your life. You matter, Sweeti.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:15 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Hoping you find some inspiration that will help you get sober, as you read as a guest. I read for quite awhile before joining and actually had quit drinking by the time I joined.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:49 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm not sure what sweetchick means or what her intentions are, but I've sent a private message to her as I'm sure many of you have.

Until I get a response, I'm going to close this thread for now.

Those of you who want to support Sweetichick for the time being can of course still send PMs.

Dee
Administrator
SR