Notices

Is there a recovery store to order coins/medallions??

Old 09-22-2019, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Karate girl

Is there a recovery store to order coins/medallions??

I'm coming up on 60 days sober on October 2. I've never made it past that point and I was wanting to buy myself a special medallion. I am receiving chips from my Celebrate Recovery meetings, but they are wooden and cheap. I bought a 24 hour and 1 month coin from Amazon that are heavy and well-made, but the 2 month coins available are very limited and I already have the colors available. Is there a website that sells recovery coins?
Old 09-22-2019, 05:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There are a lot

I know our home group orders the regular Gold with our names and the Roman numeral on it for actual members (ie signed up, not just members as in people who attend) - and I've also gotten a special pink and gold one from my sponsor one year because pink is my fave and it was my one year

Last edited by Dee74; 09-22-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: removed commercial link.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Originally Posted by StrengthNme View Post
I'm coming up on 60 days sober on October 2. I've never made it past that point and I was wanting to buy myself a special medallion. I am receiving chips from my Celebrate Recovery meetings, but they are wooden and cheap. I bought a 24 hour and 1 month coin from Amazon that are heavy and well-made, but the 2 month coins available are very limited and I already have the colors available. Is there a website that sells recovery coins?
Etsy is also very good for getting custom chips or something special done. I've seen wooden and metal medallions in various colours and styles. A large majority of them can be customised too.

Congratulations on your sobriety

Natom
Old 09-22-2019, 06:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Amazon.com
Old 09-22-2019, 06:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by StrengthNme View Post
What country are you in?
Old 09-22-2019, 04:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Guys I know you're all trying to be helpful.... but commercial links are against our rules, so any commercial links here have been removed.

1. No Advertising: No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted (including signatures, member titles, images, or profile information). Advertising, defined as the buying, selling or trading of any commercial or personal product or service, or the solicitation of money, such as for investments, charities, or private gatherings.

You can always PM that information to the OP if you wish

StrengthNMe - there are any number of AA style coin sites - Google up one you like

Dee
Administrator
SR