Notices

The lunch went well

Old 09-23-2019, 06:53 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Your AV is your one and only bully SC, not the folks here who have replied to you with concern and good advice over 700 times in only four threads.
Honest question....What exactly do you want to hear from us?
Old 09-23-2019, 08:29 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Sweeti,
When I was drinking on and off (for years I may add) I was anxious just like you. Which ultimately steamed from FEAR.
FEAR of failing
FEAR of what in the world did I do the night before
FEAR of the unknown
FEAR of how people would look at me, think about me or see what I have done
FEAR of being SOBER

I also would take every single SUGGESTION personal, like an attack on me.

It was not until I started to RECOVER did those FEAR(S) (anxiety) go away.

When you decide enough is enough, you will REAP the rewards of RECOVERY. But you choose to contine this cycle, NOT to recovery and to live in FEAR (anxiety) and that is so SAD to see and follow.
Your words I bet they are true. Ibet you do want to be sober however your ACTIONS are failing you, you are failing you. It makes me sad to know you have been on this cycle since 2016 with no resolve.
When you are ready, as you know, we are all here for you.

I also will add FEAR of rehab because you FEAR to be sober. It makes sense and I get it. Living SOBER can be scary but so can a fall so badly you are a vegetable, or dead- That is more scary.

Every day we have a choice on how we want to live, be and do.

Like I tell my 4-year-old "Was that a good choice or a bad choice"
"Is this a good choice or a bad choice"
The choice is yours, so is the consequence.

I pray you make good choices.

Blessings,
DC
Old 09-23-2019, 09:45 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Sweeti, do you want to stop drinking? If you do, you can.

There are many methods, programs, techniques, support groups, self-reliance, many ways to stop drinking. But each and every single one of them starts with the want, the wish, to stop drinking. Sweeti, do you want to stop drinking?

You’ve been posting since 2016, and from your posts, your drinking and the physical ramifications, have become worse. But that’s OK, you can draw a line in the comcrete now, stop the progression, it’s never too late.

Once again. Sweetie, do you want to stop drinking? If so, draw that line and take whatever ACTION you choose, which will enable Sweetie to escape alcohol and the AVs clutches. Enable Sweetie to live a better life, than the present existence. Sweetie, your threads are full of various and great experiences as to actions to take. You deserve to take action and live a better life.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:51 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Hi Sweeti,

I saw you commented on another thread, I’m glad you’re still on SR. I hope you’re doing okay, and that you’re sober.

❤️Delilah
Old 09-25-2019, 01:16 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

How are you, Sweeti?
Old 09-25-2019, 04:01 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

What can I say I am back on day two. Yesterday was horrendous I could barely stand up. Today I am a bit better. I managed to get to the corner shop. Terrible anxiety. My house looks like it’s been hit by a bomb. I don’t think one day at a time works for me. I have to say never. Thanks Delilah and Joe.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:33 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

yes, i needed “never”, sweeti. though of course you “do it” one day at a time. but if the goal is one day, it makes crazy sense to go with the good idea of the day.
Old 09-25-2019, 06:45 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Sweetie, I think you need medically assisted detox then inpatient rehab to get through this safely. The sooner the better. I don’t see any other way you can do this. Please go.