Notices

Back at it.

Old 09-03-2019, 07:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Back at it.

Good morning happy rainy Tuesday folks. Well I take its back at it for most of us. Back to work. That is lol. For me I look forward to it. Being 122 days sober will change my view on things. I feel humbled and greatful. That I made it thru this weekend not going to lie it was a stickler. But as you seen on my other post. I couldnt do this on my own. I surely needed help. And the saying goes ask and shall receive. I asked my higher power to guide and lead me and I followed directions. I took the steps I needed and wanted to do to keep what I have built. At 122 days my foundation still needs to cure to be solid. I didnt let my pride get in the way. The fake facade of folks having a good time etc. My higher power let me observe that as a reminder of thats the life I dont want or need. And then its you folks out there that are boozer like me. That give me hope and understanding. But in the end alls well and ends well. The journey continues . on to day 123. ✌
Old 09-03-2019, 08:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good going. Whatever temptations there are, are all lies, as we all probably know. I'm back on track, but all grog does is kick your mental and physical health in the gutter. I'm breaking records at how quickly I feel absolutely grim these days after slip ups
Old 09-03-2019, 08:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You will get better my friend . if you want it. There is a whole harvest of sobriety out there . just pick the cream of the crop that works for you . ✌ and if you pick it right . the slips would be zero to none. Feel me. I'm doing the work I picked to save me from that.