Notices

Day 26

Old 08-27-2019, 03:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Karate girl

Day 26

Day 26 is a beautiful day! It's been a year and a half since I last made it past one week and I've never made it past 2 months, so I'm very proud of myself. My biggest news is I graduated from PHP. They wanted me to go to the evening IOP which is 3 nights a week, from 6-9, but I felt like I wasn't ready to go from being there 6 days a week almost all day to having nothing to fill my days. So they put me in the daytime IOP which is 5 days a week from 9-1. This group is for mental health and not addiction, but they have me in there as dual and from what I heard yesterday there are other peple in my group who are dual as well. Lord knows I have enough guilt and mental trauma that I caused myself from drinking and being stupid that I'm going to have to deal with one day.
I went to a Celebrate Recovery meeting last night (I go every Monday now) and I also attend their 12 step meetings on Thursdays. Next week I will get a 1 month chip Today I get my first Vivitrol shot, so I'm excited to see how that helps me. I have been taking the Naltrexone since 8/16 and it really helped. The doctor told me not to take it last night since I get the shot today and I have definitely noticed my cravings for wine are back since I skipped the pill. Anyway, that's my update for now. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 08-27-2019, 04:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job on 26!
Old 08-27-2019, 07:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Awesome job 26 days . thats what im talking about friend. Can we shoot for 27 😃
Old 08-27-2019, 07:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

good one SNM