Notices

The smell is gross

Old 08-22-2019, 05:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The smell is gross

I dpend most of my time in a large city. It is dummer so a lot of times doors are open or people are hanging around outside. When they have alcohol the smell is awful. I don't understand why it used to have such a hold on me.
Old 08-22-2019, 05:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My X husband used to say that when he opened my bedroom door all he could smell was alcohol coming out of my pores....
Old 08-22-2019, 06:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I smell disgusting after a bender. Ive always had good hygiene but it doesn’t matter how much you shower it still comes out of your pores and on your breath. Glad I’m here working on my sobriety so I don’t have to worry about whether I smell at work on a daily basis anymore.
Old 08-22-2019, 06:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad I dont have to deal with the funk.....
Old 08-22-2019, 08:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The PDP (Positive Drive Principal) says that all human behavior is driven by the pursuit of happiness and that, when you choose to do something, you do so because you see it as your best available option. This concept is vitally important because the only way you will stop desiring heavy substances and change your behavior is by seeing more happiness in the change than in the using. You must reach that conclusion yourself because, as Aristotle said, “We desire in accordance with our deliberation.”
Old 08-22-2019, 11:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Misssy2 View Post
My X husband used to say that when he opened my bedroom door all he could smell was alcohol coming out of my pores....
I can smell myself and in my room when I have withdrawals. Day three today AGAIN and of course I didn't sleep and had sweats. And I could smell to the point it was irritating me
Old 08-22-2019, 12:53 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'll take a little sweat and funk for another sober day. Keep plugging away and you will be funk free.....