Notices

Very insecure

Old 08-13-2019, 05:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Very insecure

I cant take anymore. Im tired of being afraid.

I cant see any way out
Old 08-13-2019, 05:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Shift...the way out is to decide to take control....you have a fight in you or you wouldn't be here....I believe in you...

I see you struggling and not giving up....
I am looking forward to the day when you say....you are free from the obsession and depression.
BIG HUGS.
Old 08-13-2019, 05:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Shift, have you ever stood st the edge of the ocean? You know the feeling of the tide sucking the sand out from under your feet? That is substance. No matter how strong you are, it will push/pull you off balance. You posted that you lost everything. I hope that you can look around and realize that you haven't. Maybe some things, and some things may be broken, some just cracked
Dry ground has more stability. I hope you can find your way there. Please keep posting. Sending understanding and positive energy
Old 08-15-2019, 01:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Shift,
Sounds like you are at Step 1 - admitted we were powerless over our continual drinking / drugging - and - that our lives had become unmanageable.

The only way that eventually worked for me (after s-t-r-u-g-g-l-i-n-g for a long time - face in the pavement struggling) out from the Step 1 condition, is Step 2, then Step 3, then Step 4, and then continuing on, bludgeoning thru Step by Step... then ... some releif during Step 4 & 5, then more at Step 6 & 7, then continuing on thru the Steps ... 10,11,12 ... to COMPLETE FREEDOM.

If you're interested, or desperate enough like I was, send me a PM.

RDBplus3 ... Happy, Joyous and FREE ... and I Know U Can B 2