Notices

3 days sober, made first meeting, not using tonight

Old 08-14-2019, 02:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
Congratulations on 3 (hopefully 4 now) days rs. I don't do steps but 20k sounds a lot and they will help you get to bed without picking up so if you can keep doing that is like putting money in the bank during the day that you can draw on during the evenings when the cravings are at their peak.
Thank you still going strong
Old 08-14-2019, 09:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rsanchez920 View Post
Thank you still going strong
keep going to those meetings. They’ll change your life!
Old 08-15-2019, 05:50 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rsanchez920 View Post
Who wakes up regretting not drinking?? No one

Who wakes up regretting drinking? Nearly everyone
Yep, and you wont find anyone saying they wish they were still drinking. I love seeing posts like this. So glad to hear you quitting and doing pretty good at it. I'm two months in and it is way better. Things are just better than being drunk all the time. You wont regret it I promise you. Plus you got ghostlight and dee in your corner(not to mention Least and others). Listen to them and you are golden. Just a couple more weeks and you will be looking back thinking how nice it is to be enjoying your day sober. Time flys. I could not in my wildest imagination imagine that I could have quit for 2 days let alone 2 months. Break that habit and get out of that rut and life will change for the better. Guaranteed. Good luck to you. Just keep not drinking.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:30 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks for the positive words

Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
Yep, and you wont find anyone saying they wish they were still drinking. I love seeing posts like this. So glad to hear you quitting and doing pretty good at it. I'm two months in and it is way better. Things are just better than being drunk all the time. You wont regret it I promise you. Plus you got ghostlight and dee in your corner(not to mention Least and others). Listen to them and you are golden. Just a couple more weeks and you will be looking back thinking how nice it is to be enjoying your day sober. Time flys. I could not in my wildest imagination imagine that I could have quit for 2 days let alone 2 months. Break that habit and get out of that rut and life will change for the better. Guaranteed. Good luck to you. Just keep not drinking.
Your words just gave me hope🙏🏽🙏🏽
Old 08-15-2019, 10:17 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Keep going, you are doing so well. I am at week one today, and so glad that I did this. You are doing all the right things. Please keep posting.