SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   101 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/441117-101.html)

SoberRican 08-12-2019 10:53 PM

Good morning all. Its me at work. You know what time it is ......time to post yep 101 and having fun. Lol. Wow go me!!!! Came in to work and was told that I would be working OT I was like ok cool. ......until they told me the day we will be working . the 24th of all days on my birthday. Old me would of blew a gasket. New me . cool a b day gift time and a half.lol. so yeah things are in motion with this sobriety almost like its picked up speed.lol but I really do it one day at a time. A sober day is a good day. Well thats all for now folks . Keep coming back

Dropsie 08-12-2019 11:00 PM

You sound great!

So happy for you.

Dee74 08-13-2019 12:11 AM

You'll be able to buy yourself something you really want SoberRican :)

D

C0ntr0ls 08-13-2019 12:44 AM

Congrats!

Misssy2 08-13-2019 05:16 AM

Amazing...the difference between how we react sober compared to how we reacted hungover or drunk.....night and day!

SoberRican 08-13-2019 06:36 AM

Good morning its me again .well I look forward on my 112 day. The 24th of this month to what? For one celebrate that day of sobriety. But also my birthday . and to celebrate I am going to book or plan on booking a weekend getaway to Wisconsin Dell's . figure that be a nice gift for me. I am taking my girlfriend and two teenage kids with. Jax my dog is going to gramas my mom.😃 getting my ducks in a roll. Just wanted to share . yes I will be posting that day too😃 keep coming back. Oh and I found a nice little table after work conviently located across the street. Amazing what people throw away. All it needed was a good wipe down and its good to go. Also wanted to mention I have purchased a king size numbers bed. Mattress.platform.frame delivered to me for 55 bucks. Something to show for my money that would of went to booze 101 days ago......keep coming back

biminiblue 08-13-2019 07:12 AM

I love my air bed. That's a heck of a deal!

I like the trip planning. Good stuff, SoberRican.

SoberRican 08-13-2019 08:51 AM

Hello its me again and again lol anyways I did book a room for us at a place called Mnt.Olympus. in Wisconsin Dell's. Kind of pricey 308 bucks one night. However it is a room for 4 they give you 200 bucks on a wrist band to buy whatever. It has a water park roller coasters go karts arcade etc. Well if I would of just bought tickets to park it was 35 a piece. With out a room. Oh and you can stay in park after you check out. I am looking forwars to it . I have been there before but my focus was drinking beer. Never played just sat there getting boozed what a waste. Nooow I am going there with a whole different mind set. Super awesome. Keep coming back