Notices

Day 34

Old 08-07-2019, 12:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 34

Good morning. Working on day 34.
The days are going well and without the AV bothering me but I know he's hing in the darkness to show himself at some point.
Somethings I've noticed...
I have more energy. Some days more then others but according to my tattletale fitbit monitor my average daily steps are 12k and my best was last Sunday at 20k+ so that please me because I wasn't even trying, just on the go.
Wish my sleep would improve more but I “think” it's trending in the right direction so not worried at this point.
My resting heart rate is decreasing and I assume that's a good thing. It started at 74 bpm on 7/10 worked it's way to 80 bpm on 7/18 then has been on a steady decline to 66 bpm 8/7 this morning.
I talk with my higher power every SOBER night while in bed and in the SOBER morning. This is such a blessing!

Thanks for letting me ramble this morning and taking it one min./day at a time.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have a great day and enjoyed reading. Glad the sleep is improving - such a potential major contributor to that vicious cycle!
Old 08-07-2019, 04:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi...and congratulations on doing well in sobriety..some struggle right from the start...I am not struggling this time and my experience is similar to yours.

I was happy in the Drs last week when my BP was 115/70....Previous visits it had been in the upward numbers of 150/90.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good morning and good job on sober time. Trust me all your ailments are going to fade away. The longer you stay sober. More energy? I should get me one of those thingys you got. Just to see my step count or whatever. I am a busy body and morning person . but being sober just bumped up my energy level. And I get so much done like without even trying . My girlfriend loves it cause I do alot of things around her house. And my house. Believe it or not that (cleaning) is therapeutic for me. Like a sense of accomplishment. But anyways I am at day 95. And feel so alive. Keep coming back