Notices

Old 08-03-2019, 06:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning all on this beautiful Saturday morning. Wow that steak dinner was super tasty. Put me in a food coma.lol. well its day 91 time to have some fun. Thinking of going to farmers market. I like helping the locals. Plus they have the goodies. Its the whole ambiance of it. Oh and not to mention its the neighborhood garage sale today! What ! Cool points. My thing is its all in the hunt. Again thanks for all your comments. Big cheesy smile as I read them. I can feel the love. Again I want all of us to feel what I feel. I know alot of you want it too. This is some serious poop we are dealing with (addiction) the numbers dont lie. This crap is killing us. But there is a way out. Real talk. But its only going to work if you are serious about it. And the key here .is put in the work. Consider it a labor of love. Cause you will love yourself by doing it. Some things I say might not work for you and that's ok. Keep searching. Till you get the right formula. Then apply to your life. Anyways I'm due for a refill of this gourmet coffee I'm drinking. And with that I will keep coming back.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope the day panned out well SoberRican

D
Old 08-03-2019, 05:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Panned out great ended up finding some cool stuff at a thrift store. Got a gift for one of my girlfriends kid. Ps4 dont know if I went overboard on that one lol. Went and cooked Vienna beef hot dogs. Pub burgers. And some monster thick pork chops. Chips and tator salad. Butter pecan ice cream in a waffle cone. Life is good. Stay tuned for a another day post . Keep coming back
Old 08-03-2019, 08:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Love the day count posts SoberRican. They are like my morning paper.