Notices

Day 2

Old 07-27-2019, 05:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2

Hi guys hope everyone is good today..I'm feeling very down today I'm thankful I've managed to shower and I'm dressed and about to walk the dog..for the first time ever I'm scared to go outside its a strange feeling but I just want to hide and sleep and somehow get far away from these horrible first few days.. but I haven't got 1 part of me that wants to put alcohol in me today so that's a good thing I just love feeling sober even feeling like this is 100 times better than being blacked out not knowing what's happening or what my name is and not being able to stand and function...I'm not ever going back to that...
Old 07-27-2019, 05:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So happy to ready this. Get out with your dog and then try to hide in your bed or wherever if you can. Day 2 and 3 were the worst for me. But you have the WE to go through them. Much better than Monday and Tuesday (at least if you are working and you are forced to be with colleagues/clients/etc)
Old 07-27-2019, 06:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

I’m also on day 2. I know youth is feeling it’s horrible to feel so down but that’s what it does to me these days. I just keep saying just get today done right tomorrow I will feel a bit better again. Look after yourself
Old 07-27-2019, 05:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I never felt very well for a few days - mentally or physically - but things will get better guys

D
Old 07-27-2019, 05:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Nope I couldn't take a dog for a walk on day 2...
So if you came back exhausted...no doubt...you need a lot of hydration and rest.

I didn't go outside for 6 days this time and I know that feeling you talk about ...being scared to go out.....its eerie and I hope I never feel like that again.

I hear so much hope in your post...when you said and you don't want to drink...heres to holding on to that wonderful feeling and never letting it go.

Sleep tight tonight in your clean pjs...and with your thoughts of another day bites the dust! Screw alcohol!
Old 07-28-2019, 04:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Just saying hope you feel better soon and that day 3 feels a little better than day 2 and so on.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:04 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Early stage of recovery sucks big time. But once you start dont stop. All the crappy stuff will pass trust me. Follow me. I leave big crumbs to guide you. as I am learning as well . I'm cutting a path. And if something works for just one person . Then I did my job. And I will keep doing my job. One day at a time. Keep coming back