Notices

Good day

Old 07-26-2019, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good day

Good evening everyone. Just sending a shout out to all my recovering brothers and sisters. Had er having a good day . let's see um 83 days sober. Took a walk into my downtown I live in. Which is different and cool when your up close and personal. Things you dont really notice like when in a car. Walked by the river enjoying nature. Walked home Took my loving parents to dinner with the proceeds from my first check from new job. They deserve it for being 150% behind me in my road to recovery. I have been trully blessed . oh and seen my son today. All things I probably would not been doing if I was boozing. Or would of been ok I see it lets booze kind of mode. Anyways just wanted to share . and with that I'll keep coming back.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

sounds like a good day

D
Old 07-26-2019, 05:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm glad you have had such a good day I want to say thank you for inspiring me today I already love your attitude...real and makes me smile.. thanks again needed it today x
Old 07-26-2019, 05:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This site is cool cause its like we feed off each other in recovery. Different angles .solutions . and all for the cause. For a life worth living sober. I cant dwell on man why didn't I do this sooner . hey maybe someone knew I was ready......till I was ready.......not going back to that I love my life now. Keep coming back
Old 07-26-2019, 06:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Didn't you just start a new job? Was it last week or this week? You haven't talked about that at all...(maybe I missed it)...How is it going?

Your sobriety is going great..you always put a smile on my face with sharing everything you are learning about the world and yourself.....Your doing great...I'm very happy for you!
Old 07-26-2019, 06:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yes this is the same job I started on the 15th . its going good I am on my own already. Good pay.benifits. fitness room. I'm a happy camper. Now I'm just chilling outside my home enjoying the breeze. While this 83rd day comes to an end. Ready for day 84. ......keep coming back
Old 07-27-2019, 07:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Congrats you sound so positive really encouraging for us yet again in the v early days.