Notices

Skin problem

Old 07-19-2019, 12:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Skin problem

The effective usage of various beauty care products prompts some peril to my skin. My skin got hypersensitive by utilizing some facial creams. Presently I look extremely terrible. Heaps of skin break out was created in my face. I am not certain where I ought to counsel to settle this issue. Can anyone, please help me out to sort this problem.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Blue Belt

I had acne on my back as a teen. Some on my face too.

I am convinced that drinking makes it worse. Another reason to never ever drink. It is bad for the skin.

After that, a dermatologist is the best answer. Otherwise, otc meds used as directed.

Get the breakouts to diminish then the nodules need removing. Then it is a,cleansing routine. E.g. wash effected area 2 to 3 times a day. I would rather have dry skin then breakouts.

Thanks.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Mathew! I see you're new to the site, welcome. Sorry you're having trouble with your skin.

A gentle cleanser and a soft cloth is usually a good place to start for any skin woes.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I don't know what your poison of choice was, but our livers play a huge role in our skin. I know personally, my hair and skin changed after I quit drinking. I would scale back to just warm water, then add in what you can tolerate. I have had great results with Biotherm products, they are moderately priced and last quite a while, unless my husband uses my night skin cream as sunburn relief. ...this works really good, of course it does Jack arse, it was $80 and lasts me a year. He bought me a new bottle and never did that again.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Virgin coconut oil..found in our local grocery store in a jar..it is white "hard" like butter substance...put this on your skin and you will be better in 2 days.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by mathew234 View Post
The effective usage of various beauty care products prompts some peril to my skin. My skin got hypersensitive by utilizing some facial creams. Presently I look extremely terrible. Heaps of skin break out was created in my face. I am not certain where I ought to counsel to settle this issue. Can anyone, please help me out to sort this problem.

Drinking or not drinking I have terribly sensitive skin along with rosacea & eczema. What helps breakouts on my face is not using anything but water. No soap, no lotions. Every once in a while if it’s winter and very dry I’ll put a thin bit of avocado oil on at night. It seems to reduce redness along with being a nice light moisturizer. . Eating berries and drinking green juices always help clear up my skin as well. Cutting out dairy & gluten and unnecessary sugar help me. Of course drinking lots of water should go without saying. Seeing a dermatologist might be prudent.