Notices

Boredom in recovery

Old 07-12-2019, 05:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Boredom in recovery

I have almost 2 years clean and have found myself bored lately. I have recently stopped working and I am so bored. I have a daughter who's under 2 and about to give birth any day (40 days and 4 days and still waiting! Lol)

I am wondering what do you all do in your free time? I am willing to try new things also. Any suggestion will be welcomed!
Old 07-12-2019, 05:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I do anything to keep busy..cut the grass, do laundry, wash the floor, vacuum, clean the toilet...sink....plant flowers...fill bird feeders....help the elderly around me to to do the same....take walks....get a massage...you can afford one with all the money saved on alcohol for 2 years...go to a movie by myself....read a book....learn to crochet using You Tube..(I have to relearn this)...

Cook something for your neighbor or your friend..take a drive to a place you visited when you were younger...look up old friend and go to lunch.....join a gym....

Those are some of the things I do...today I was FLAT out busy....and I am tired.

Congratulations on 2 years sobriety..God bless.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ChangingODAAT View Post
I have a daughter who's under 2 and <This would be an excellent place to insert the word "I'M"> about to give birth any day (40 days and 4 days and still waiting! Lol)
Old 07-12-2019, 06:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lol yes indeed! My bad!