Notices

Day 6

Old 06-21-2019, 05:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 6

Got kids to school then laid down and woke up 5 hours later, I must have needed it 👍
Old 06-21-2019, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mummyto2 View Post
Got kids to school then laid down and woke up 5 hours later, I must have needed it 👍
Sounds lovely. I hope your Friday and weekend continue in the same relaxing way!
Old 06-21-2019, 06:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good work! I'm on Day 5 and just went out to Fedex to mail something for work and was suddenly hit with a wave of the following.

Tonight you have a pool party to attend with the family which will be tough sober especially after just 5 days. Why don't you pull over here at the this liquor store where the OPEN light just turned on and just grab something to start your engine. This way you can sneak out for lunch and keep it going and then have a few more at 4 to cruise your way into the party.

The only reason is that I have a sober clock on my phone and it seems to just go so f***ing slow ( I feel like I'm on day 11!).

Thanks for listening.
Old 06-21-2019, 06:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks just take one day at a time, it’s not a race it’s a journey and what a beautiful one it will be without the demon booze, clear heads remembering conversations smiling and laughing NEVER lose sight of that we can do this, have a great day 👍