Notices

Wirried

Old 06-17-2019, 09:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Wirried

Abso disappointed my head. Could break. Dreading the day and scared of consequenses will. Try rally hard to not project and accept this is where I am at. I’m scared of losing my kids or other legal issues. Life can be so hard
Old 06-17-2019, 09:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

The best thing you could do today for yourself and your kids and everyone who loves you is stay sober Eve. It's not easy - but its not impossible either.

Just 24 hours...you can do that.

Then do another 24 hours. And another
Old 06-17-2019, 10:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

I will not pick up today dee but it’s goingvto be awful day though as I am worried and scared of what I did and now how it will affect my life and kids. Spoke to kids dad on phone my records show I cannot remember what I said. Why did u drunk why why why
Old 06-17-2019, 10:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Don’t want to carry in life is so hard and iv messed everything up
Old 06-17-2019, 10:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Keep posting, Eve. And work on staying sober. Things might be hard for a while, but give yourself some time. Work on staying sober so your anxiety can ease just a bit.

Do not give up. You are not alone.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I know how horrible that feeling is. I 've been there so many times. There is nothing you can do about it now but doesn't have to be something you go through ever again.

Maybe put your energies into staying sober .Come and join us in the June class
Old 06-18-2019, 01:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Eve, we have all felt the way you do now. Everything feels huge, unsolvable, wrecked. Just put down the drink. That is all you have to do now.

Don't focus on anything else. Get some sober days and then start looking at your problems one by one, solve what you can each day.

Little steps. But start with the one big step - pour out what you have in the house and start looking after yourself in a healthy way.

We are here for you. ((()))
Old 06-18-2019, 02:46 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Thank you for your support and advice. I still feel so anxious at the moment but I do know it will pass. I’m done I will now take every action I can to get bk on track. I do very redicilous things when iv drank and it makes me hate myself as a result. Just trying to get through this day and to go to bed with no more drama sober
Old 06-18-2019, 03:35 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by eve123 View Post
Don’t want to carry in life is so hard and iv messed everything up
If you feel this way again - or anyone else reading also feels this way - please do bookmark this link and read through it maybe even call a crisis number?

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ease-read.html

D
Old 06-18-2019, 03:50 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you're feeling the way you do Eve, I understand entirely, I've been there. The good thing is that you don't have to feel that way again. Just don't drink today.
Just focus on staying sober today, be kind to yourself, drink lots of water to re-hydrate, eat as well as you can, rest and listen to what your body is telling you.
At first staying sober isn't easy but it does get better with each passing day.
Stick close to S.R and keep posting, we're all here for you xx
Old 06-18-2019, 06:48 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Eve,

I’m sorry you feel so down right now. I must say that I’m really proud of you for posting and reaching out here for support. I also think that you’ve shown you can get sober before so there’s nothing stopping you from doing it again.

Old 06-18-2019, 08:20 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Just a quick check in, Eve, to see how you are doing?

Have you hydrated and eaten something? How are you feeling?
Old 06-18-2019, 09:35 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

Eve, I hope you read the link that Dee posted, and make use of the information if you need to.

You will need to face the things you've said and done while drinking in order to move forward. But, you don't need to deal with everything right now, today. Take small steps in the direction that you want to go.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:40 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

I just loos tap OST! Thanks for your support iv had a quiet day managed to eat drink and relaxed watching tv. Anxiety still bad but I know that will get easier next few days. I just can’t believe I did it again after all thecworry and regret I felt for months and the fear. Then I proceeded to drink then do all the things that are causing nagativity for me such as texting ex spending money and just being a nightmare. I did text my ex sorry yesterday morning and he replied ok no problem but it’s strange cos he doesn’t really speak to me and has a family etc. He works the 12 step programme so maybe he’s dealing with me that way. I am worried he will go to court though or to services