Notices

Day 37.

Old 06-15-2019, 04:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 37.

No craving at all.May be my fear of doing further guilts in my life has no interest in drinking.However i suspect i may go for it because of my lonely feeling and helpless thoughts.I want to be happy even if i am alone for 24 hours .I am seeking such type of posituve vibes at me...hope you guys are cool !!!
Old 06-15-2019, 05:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hope you're still doing ok! I've been struggling prioritize quality over quantity. I don't have a single person I can talk to face-to-face about these issues. At least not as honestly as you all. And you all give me back way more than I get in AA meetings, counseling, church, etc. At least for now.

But I'm also seeing and feeling differently toward people and my situation as I share on here and try to be of help, and I believe that will translate into more real friends in the physical world. I might not be surrounded by a huge gang of buddies laughing and carrying on at the sportsball bar, but at the end of the day the connections I made were real and I'm a better person for having them.

Good thoughts headed your way!
Old 06-15-2019, 06:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
Hope you're still doing ok! I've been struggling prioritize quality over quantity. I don't have a single person I can talk to face-to-face about these issues. At least not as honestly as you all. And you all give me back way more than I get in AA meetings, counseling, church, etc. At least for now.

But I'm also seeing and feeling differently toward people and my situation as I share on here and try to be of help, and I believe that will translate into more real friends in the physical world. I might not be surrounded by a huge gang of buddies laughing and carrying on at the sportsball bar, but at the end of the day the connections I made were real and I'm a better person for having them.

Good thoughts headed your way!
Self talk is the best talk but always try to find positive thoughts.Write it down and remind yourself time to time.Specially they work when you are feeling low.Make acronym of the thoughts you want to repeat and feel good.
I am suggesting based on my experience and its not a theory.
We need not to stop bad thoughts to come in but never give them importance .Just allow to pass them away.And bring back the thoughts you to want to make them real.Remember these new thoughts may not work fully until they go into your subconscious.
You take care !
Old 06-15-2019, 10:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats on 37 days!!
Old 06-15-2019, 06:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

well done on 37 days Paul

D