Notices

Does anyone else judge newcomers in real life?

Old 05-06-2019, 04:18 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

I know what you mean, Santi. I saw people having picnics with their bottle of wine and/or beers, enjoying the weather, DAY DRINKING, but not having it be a problem. A guy at my table at the park had one beer throughout the entire time...just 1, and was fine. He's not a usual drinker, and 1 was good enough. I marveled at how anyone could just stop after 1 beer.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:18 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Santi27 View Post
Hi everybody,

I hope that you are all having a good start of week. Those of you in the UK certainly will be- enjoy the holiday.

Nothing much to report here. I had a nice Sunday, went to a museum that I'd never visited before. I had a bit of a sad moment when I saw people enjoying wine. At the moment (and I felt this during my last two attempts) it feels like a loss. The same way as when a friend moves away and you aren't sure when you will see him again (if ever). I'm hoping this will pass in a few months' time.

I hope you all have a good Monday and stay safe and sober!
Sorry everybody, I posted this in the wrong chat!!
Old 05-06-2019, 10:19 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Caprice6 View Post
I know what you mean, Santi. I saw people having picnics with their bottle of wine and/or beers, enjoying the weather, DAY DRINKING, but not having it be a problem. A guy at my table at the park had one beer throughout the entire time...just 1, and was fine. He's not a usual drinker, and 1 was good enough. I marveled at how anyone could just stop after 1 beer.
I'm so envious of those people!
Old 05-06-2019, 12:43 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

No, I do not judge newcomers...why? We were all newcomers at some point. Maybe I am not understanding your question (that can sure happen, LOL) but, I feel for the newcomers.