Notices

Sober Fun Friday's

Old 04-11-2019, 10:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Do your best

Sober Fun Friday's

So what has everyone got plannned today are you at work ? at home ? abroad ? On a project ? Let us know lets build a bit of inspiration for every newcomer scared in thier pants in early sobriety it aint so bad it gets way better read through some of my old posts from when i first joined to now in fact do it for yourself if you havnt already

Sober people show your soberness as awesomeness today its Sober Friday
Old 04-11-2019, 11:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Tomorrow is supposed to be a gorgeous spring day. I have work, then quality time with my family, and then enjoying a dinner out with friends. I’ll enjoy a Diet Coke with my dinner, and wake up refreshed and feeling great on Saturday. Just an average day in my sobriety. I feel grateful everyday that I am sober. 6 months ago, my Friday would not have looked like this.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Just plan to keep busy. keep logged in here. nothing ecxiting. Last weekend was horrible, detoxing, so is first 'real' weekend. Going to see doctor for results (mainly liver) very soon. If weather is ok I will maybe go sit in a park for a while.
Probably watch even more movies. Tonight I will just watch movie and sleep, doing a lot of sleeping! I like that ' wake up refreshed and feeling great on Saturday ' sounds nice.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Work today, exercise class tonight. Hopefully out for a walk in the sun tomorrow.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sober Friday plans are to watch the second
day of the Masters Golf Championship and
pick up a Peace Lily I spotted at Lowes as I
continue to improve on my garden of paradise
in my backyard to enjoy, appreciate and
be grateful for each day I remain sober.

Finding a passion in recovery is a gift worth
pursing.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:26 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

We are leaving to go out of town over night for a competition for my younger girls tomorrow. Looking forward to it although I am just so tired in these first days. But thankful for feeling present in the moment. I have my whole weekend planned out almost to the minute after slipping up last weekend. Coming home after the competition to help my oldest get ready for prom tomorrow night. I'll be checking in a lot over the weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful and fun sober Friday today!
Old 04-12-2019, 05:19 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Edit....pursing was meant to be pursuing. oops.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Ahhh just seen this thread. What a good idea??

I am in the UK so Friday is nearly over for me. I've had a lovely day of pampering. Pedi and mani and had my eyelashes done. I can use the money I spent on booze to treat myself! I even had a little afternoon nap and then some me time watching netflix and reading as my little girl is at her daddy's. Not overly exciting but that's good, I dont need drama in my life anymore. This day and time last year I was wasted and was at the beginning of a 10 day binge that nearly killed me. It's not like that today, thank God, AA and SR!

What's everyone doing at the weekend ??