Notices

Please help me

Old 03-15-2019, 09:05 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Definitely get checked out by a doctor when you can. I had that ache in my side right before I was diagnosed with all my problems. It felt like my liver was digging into my ribs, and it came and went.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:21 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Michelle644 View Post
I am so proud of you Tinkerbeau your doing it. The worst of the physical part is almost over. You got this!!! I (as we all had have) had liver pains that took a little while to heal soon they will be gone. Just keep drinking water to help flush the poison out of your system. Have a great day today at work.
thanks michelle work was ok, everyone was lovely, i really love my job want to get myself back on track and make a success of it. Hope your well
Old 03-15-2019, 02:24 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Katlyne View Post
Hi, Tinker,

I just want you to ynow that you are not alone...I have been where you at right now...many times. I know the fear, dread and physical pain you are experiencing all too well. I am rooting for you! And I am proud of you for not drinking right now. No matter what happens, getting sober is the most important thing. I only have 7 days sober. I went to an AA meeting this week, which helped...and I have busied myself with new things when I'm not at work. Daily, i now wake up and remind myself of how i felt and I think I have finally accepted that I cannot drink. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Thanks Katlyne well done on 7 days, after work i cleaned house and now having hot chocolate and looking forward to day 3. I think i have accepted that too now
Old 03-15-2019, 05:42 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  

Hi, Tinker! Im so happy for you that things went well at work! I hope you get some well needed rest tonight. 😊
Old 03-16-2019, 01:14 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Katlyne View Post
Hi, Tinker! Im so happy for you that things went well at work! I hope you get some well needed rest tonight. 😊

Thank you it took a while but around 2am i feel asleep feel so much better for it, looking forward to feeling better and better.

hope your good
Old 03-16-2019, 02:39 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  

I am greatly relieved, Tinkerbeau, that things at work turned out okay for you. Take the opportunity you have now to restore your process in recovery with new dedication. I know you will.