Notices

hey ...

Old 02-15-2019, 04:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

hey ...

sorry i havent been around so much ...my gender has been very confusing of late and what dont help is the fact i keep abusing myself by going in forums that are bad for me

apart from that everything is fine been going to AA as usual and i have an sponsor who is great
today am going to one of the LGBTQI groups
my pastor is back from being off sick but at the moment he cant do one on ones but at lest he is back seeing friends
going to try and lose weight the healthy way more exercise as i have more time on my hands due to the fact am not going to one of my groups as much so i have times to work out and get fit
i hope you are all doing well
Old 02-15-2019, 04:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Originally Posted by WolfsChild View Post
sorry i havent been around so much ...my gender has been very confusing of late and what dont help is the fact i keep abusing myself by going in forums that are bad for me

apart from that everything is fine been going to AA as usual and i have an sponsor who is great
today am going to one of the LGBTQI groups
my pastor is back from being off sick but at the moment he cant do one on ones but at lest he is back seeing friends
going to try and lose weight the healthy way more exercise as i have more time on my hands due to the fact am not going to one of my groups as much so i have times to work out and get fit
i hope you are all doing well
Hey WolfsChild,

Welcome back! It sounds like you know what you need to be doing so pull your socks up and get on with it!

Natom
Old 02-15-2019, 04:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad to see you back WolfsChild - I really hope you can stay out of those forums that are no good for you.

D
Old 02-15-2019, 07:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi, and I hope you stay away from those forums that upset you.

Walking is a great way to keep fit and maybe help you to lose some weight.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I'm happy to see you too, WolfsChild Talk to us any time - we care about you.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi WolfsChild, so good to see you here. I agree with all the others, stay away from those sites that hurt you!!!!
I saw a lovely post today from Humans of New York. Do you follow that blog? It is a good reminder that we are all fighting out own battles.
I can't put in the picture, but here is the text of the post:
“Eighteen is when I started fully dressing up and doing make-up. I came out to my girlfriend when I was twenty-one. I told her ‘I think I might be trans.’ And she said: ‘I know already. Because you’ve always looked at me the way a woman looks at another woman.’ She began to address me as my female name. She’d come with me to the make-up counter so I wouldn’t feel awkward. But I’d still only dress up at home. I felt ashamed. In public I did everything I could to suppress that side of me. I’d wear baggy jeans and plaid shirts at work. I grew a long beard. I’d laugh at homophobic jokes. But inside I felt like an absolute depressed ****. I started keeping a private Instagram account where I followed people in the trans community, and one day I saw a post from a girl in Queens. She was looking to make some trans friends in real life. When I messaged her, she invited me to a party in New Jersey where a bunch of cross dressers rent out a bar. I didn’t even consider it. I didn’t know these people. And I’d never even gone outside of the house before. But she video chatted with me as her guy self, and talked me into joining. The night of the party I was scared as ****. I’d laid out all my clothes: ripped skinny jeans, Johnny Cash T-shirt, red and black wig. I had my make-up picked out. But I didn’t think I could do it. I felt like I was going to throw up. But I managed to walk downstairs and get into her car. She was pumping me up the whole way there. I smoked one last cigarette in the parking lot, and followed her into the party. The first thing I heard someone say was: ‘Oh God. She brought a real woman with her this time.’ I was over the moon.”
Old 02-16-2019, 12:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome back WolfsChild!!