Notices

Big upcoming bachelor's party weekend...

Old 03-10-2019, 08:36 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Glad that you didn't drink LG. So after all the drama leading up to the event, the event itself, your injury, and the aftermath - do you think it was worth going? At the very beginning it was supposed to be about you going there to be there for your friend - do you think that was accomplished? You didn't mention seem to mention anything about that part of the weekend.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:42 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
Glad that you didn't drink LG. So after all the drama leading up to the event, the event itself, your injury, and the aftermath - do you think it was worth going? At the very beginning it was supposed to be about you going there to be there for your friend - do you think that was accomplished? You didn't mention seem to mention anything about that part of the weekend.
​​​​​​In the end, my friend couldn't have been more appreciative about me coming. I knew no one but him there and he made it a point to tell me just how much everyone enjoyed my presence. That wasn't something that I struggled with, it was something that was a very nice take away from the weekend, so I didn't really have a reason to post it here. On the whole, yes without a doubt I'm glad I went. If I didn't think that my friend would have been as happy and appreciative as he was that I was there, I would have skipped it. On the negative side, but for my injury, it was just a reminder of how much I don't miss anything that has to do with the booze. But that's ok , I'm solid, strong and coming back to my family having made all the decisions I knew I was capable of.