Notices

Still struggling

Old 12-18-2018, 06:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Maybe you should print up all of your posts and keep them somewhere close by that you can read them before you drink. Or log on here. You need a better plan to stop before you start.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:15 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NerfThis View Post
My question of why use the forum was in order for me to find a way to help. I've posted advice countless times trying to help, but Highercall seems to be in the same position with each new post, so my question was purely to work out what they want to get out of this forum in order to aid their recovery and get them off this first step. It isn't egotistical and condescending to think somebody may not yet be entirely ready to give up their habit.

If people feel it's necessary to discount my posts or hit the ignore button I am now saving you the effort by simply not posting in the SR forum any more, and wish you all the best of luck on your roads to recovery or continued sober days.

Anna I do apologize if you feel I need to be ignored on this forum, as that was absolutely not my intention, so I will refrain from using the board from now on.
My responses to people's threads, and my responses in my own threads, have upset others at times. I too have thought about leaving this site because there are times that I think that those of us who need and want a bit harsher, Straight Talk than others are criticized. Nonetheless I've come to understand that my way is my way and I've tried to at least lighten some of my responses at times. On the other hand I find myself coming around this site a lot less than I used to because of these reasons. That said, don't go anywhere. You're a valuable contributor and I bet that HC feels the same way.

All that said, hey HC how are you doing today?