Notices

The universe support the triers

Old 11-12-2018, 09:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The universe support the triers

Hello kind people . I just wanted to write smtg positive as usually i m here when i m in panick state to cope. So yesterday i had panick state and today knew i had to deliver even crawling as booked estate agent . I did and met most warm kind person We did valuation . I discussed all . Learnt about process and my anxiety gone straight away without magic pill. I know it will be back with another unknown issuevto deal or memory of my husband but with each day like yesterday and today i learn my brain to bear . So i m happy . I feel like alive again normal ...tired but normal . I called lawyer straight made appointment and planning to fill in electricity dicount . All staff simple for some of you so difficult for me as i never in life had to deal with this so new but i m doing . There is aspect i have to reapeat my story to people each time and it s retraumatising but today had so empathetic person that i nearly forgot its proffessional and enjoyed company of a human . So grateful for today . Building up resialience with each expierience. Have all good day . Its a good day . X D
Old 11-12-2018, 03:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you had a good experience allishope

D
Old 11-12-2018, 06:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So glad things went well. I have never commented on your posts before but I read them and always worry and hope you are well as I can tell you are a kind person going through a tough time.
Old 11-13-2018, 02:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you Eliza ...its only way to be in our imperfections. Have awesome day x D
Old 11-14-2018, 11:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well done aih