Notices

Scared

Old 10-27-2018, 09:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Scared

Hello kind people! I noticed i stopped my posts from hello kind people . This shows i am bitter and losing hope. So i am just trying to keep the faith. I was reading folks posts and got scared. People relapsing after a year or years and me being sure it would never happens to me after two weeks. I was sure as i thought i learnt to manage stress. But 17 day came and i was mad of panick. I am so scared of not having place of safety. Sometime i wish i was not so confident as i set up myself for failure. I see clearly this year put a mark on me. I expierience classic post traumatic stress disorder symptoms. I remove alcohol but the symptoms stay. And i know one thing would change it its safety and belonging. I m erasing my husband from my memory but its not possible. 15 years normal life. I m so scared . I can do well during day and night comes and i have those dreams. I never expierienced flashbacks i only started this year and also it started when i stopped dissociate. I see i repressed all in order to survive but its coming back . And yet i never felt suicidal ...i felt awful.pain or fear but never even thought about ending life. Its more like i fall and stand back but toil is taken . Harder to stay positive. I m suprised i still not loose my mind. Year ago i d be upset about trivia adversity now i m dealing with biggest life stressors a human can expierience after death or death of close one or cancer. Just thinking we are all on this planet and we all struggle ...why its so hard. I feel ashamed that maybe i m too weak or my nervous system. How pathetic it is to feel so lonely to point that i go to gallery to be around people. In foreign country . Country i adoped as my home ...we came to be happy worked hard both and happy ever after.... we were till we moved into this house. I sensed smthg not right but i loved the view and i do love this house but it has a bad history . Nobody was happy here . But i m not superstitious . I burn oils here . I Made it beautiful and warm . And now i sit and only a cat that adopted me still coming . I do not feed i have agreement with owners so we cooperate for cat welfare together. But its true this cat is coming.
Why im still posting as i do have hope. Somebody said remove alcohol from life all will sort out. But it only got worse and worse. I m impatient??? I should wait a year not two weeks or a month . Just folks i m trying not to self pity but a healthy cry is ok i recon . As we are also emotional beings. I feel traumatised due to expierience. I never predicted i marry and i divorce ...never . I believed in love even co dependent ...we could work it out but he was on power trip and i was on self destruction when we should work it out together. And i m grateful God sent me the cat even not mine but i feel her love .
​​​​​​I m posting here as i m gonna look at posts after a year. Maybe wiser ...maybe not. Who knows whats behind the corner ...well there is not a bottle now . I m scared of another relapse. Very scared . Thanks for reading . I know its all mixed up as my head and tears. Let God make me strong on the journey to heal and to smile again and not to relapse. X D
Old 10-27-2018, 10:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

On wednesday i felt panick so went to yoga class. I keep my gym membership priority as it helps with stress and i alwaysl loved physical activity. I was late no spaces so i stand at the mirror at instructor. And i had to look into this big mirror and i could not believe how beautiful i was . I looked and could not believe after all crying nights and days.... as i stopped looking into mirror when my husband left i put make up automatically but not liking myself lost identity... i was not a wife anymore i was nobody . Ithought its a laugh or joke for 45 . I thanked for compliments but i know beauty comes from within . And it was me who wrote years ago ...i m not Somebody or Nobody ...a Life is to worship you are as worth as a human being and everybody is the same. Maybe i m so naive folks. And Momo is here. Strange she always comes and stayes when i cry . She just sleeps in bed or giving me kisses. I talk to her ..well u talk to trees and stones and squirrels. A black and white cat. 3 years ago i came from home and brought my husband this kitchen set . Black and white cats . When Husband left Momo came and i noticed Momo you already been in this house you black and white cat. She is so beautiful as ugly sometime . I do love her but i know i need to sell house so i make sure she is back home to her mummy and daddy. A spoilt cat came to give me comfort and love . I m grateful . My husband hated cats and we had a dog . But i removed her as the pain would kill me . I had to . Just kept pictures of us and happy times . She is now 10 . I saw her when she was 3 weeks black labrador collie . She could understand human language but only english as spoke to her from day one . And she slept between us kicking at night i was the softie hubby was a sherrif . D ...I think i stop here . For me to do best i can . I m still having many stories to tell ...those i tried to forget but its not possible. One story is over the beer one the self medicating one . It is an ugly story and i m not proud. I m scared not to relapse again. How many times plan needs to be implemented . Thanks for reading its a bit of my life. I am opening up . And i pray all people here lonely find the comfort not the bottle . We do deserve love . Love is no reason for love needed . X D
Old 10-27-2018, 10:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult time, allishope.

You're not alone here. We're all one big family.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You are safe

Hi, you seem to be dealing with a lot. If you don’t drink, it won’t be perfect but it will be better than if you drink. Give it more time. You will lift out of this and be better than when you were drinking. Continue yoga. Don’t be scared. You are brave.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by allishope73 View Post
On wednesday i felt panick so went to yoga class. I keep my gym membership priority as it helps with stress and i alwaysl loved physical activity. I was late no spaces so i stand at the mirror at instructor. And i had to look into this big mirror and i could not believe how beautiful i was . I looked and could not believe after all crying nights and days.... as i stopped looking into mirror when my husband left i put make up automatically but not liking myself lost identity... i was not a wife anymore i was nobody . Ithought its a laugh or joke for 45 . I thanked for compliments but i know beauty comes from within . And it was me who wrote years ago ...i m not Somebody or Nobody ...a Life is to worship you are as worth as a human being and everybody is the same. Maybe i m so naive folks. And Momo is here. Strange she always comes and stayes when i cry . She just sleeps in bed or giving me kisses. I talk to her ..well u talk to trees and stones and squirrels. A black and white cat. 3 years ago i came from home and brought my husband this kitchen set . Black and white cats . When Husband left Momo came and i noticed Momo you already been in this house you black and white cat. She is so beautiful as ugly sometime . I do love her but i know i need to sell house so i make sure she is back home to her mummy and daddy. A spoilt cat came to give me comfort and love . I m grateful . My husband hated cats and we had a dog . But i removed her as the pain would kill me . I had to . Just kept pictures of us and happy times . She is now 10 . I saw her when she was 3 weeks black labrador collie . She could understand human language but only english as spoke to her from day one . And she slept between us kicking at night i was the softie hubby was a sherrif . D ...I think i stop here . For me to do best i can . I m still having many stories to tell ...those i tried to forget but its not possible. One story is over the beer one the self medicating one . It is an ugly story and i m not proud. I m scared not to relapse again. How many times plan needs to be implemented . Thanks for reading its a bit of my life. I am opening up . And i pray all people here lonely find the comfort not the bottle . We do deserve love . Love is no reason for love needed . X D
Originally Posted by Opivotal View Post
I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult time, allishope.

You're not alone here. We're all one big family.

thank you its lovely and so true x love back
Old 10-27-2018, 11:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jcmart23 View Post
Hi, you seem to be dealing with a lot. If you don’t drink, it won’t be perfect but it will be better than if you drink. Give it more time. You will lift out of this and be better than when you were drinking. Continue yoga. Don’t be scared. You are brave.
thanks jcmart . Yes indeed. I m not in denial from day one i was not . Been learning. Trying . Improving plans . But i started opening up. Its therapeutic. I started being in touch with feelings i tried to forget. I feel safe here. Really strange but i do. And i m not ashamed to share anymore even i write silly naive things but from heart and in honesty. We all struggling here. People who are long way on recovery path struggle less but they used to be where i m now. Emotions bad good sensitivity . I cannot go to AA as every day i have this stuff meetings lawyer housings ...not even opened the letter that came yesterday. Open tomorrow and another week into battlefield. Definitely you are right. I like AA. I have different explanation i feel higher power as part of us we all posses if we connect. I m planning in future when house and stuff secure be back One thing that also helps me is helping others. I do not know but people say i have aura. When i m strong i m really strong . And people find comfort while i m so striving for human touch . The magic word balance . I do not remember when i sign to web . Dee will know probably or Anna not even a year i recon . But i sticked. In good times and in bad times. Its like riding horses . I had to fell many times before got to know how to stop gallopping wild Arab. And God helped i fell badly and never broke a bone but learnt how to ride. . I fell i laughed and back on the horse . Humour so good coping . Today i was not very cheery but if its so bad i just laugh as what else do ...cannot be worse ... as lawyer said he cannot do anything else to you he took everything he could ...and i cannot resent as i remember good times and bad times and bad was only 1 year good 14 so i keep it. But i need to express to digest and move on . All kind people i pray we would not face relapse but if we face i pray we stand up ... its like learning to ride a horse once control is executed its easy x D
Old 10-27-2018, 05:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi D my life didn't get better when I quit - but I did.

I found that I was more capable than I ever knew - even dealing with things like possibly losing my home etc.

I'm not a superman - I get scared and I worry too -0 but I never turn to drink or drugs anymore - and I get through things anyway.

Everything will be ok in the end - if it's not ok yet, it's not the end

D
Old 10-27-2018, 06:56 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I know that Dee . How i do i have no idea 😂 this time i m not going to count days i m going to live! not to survive. So strange i do not know you but i feel connection in AA they would say its identifying. I do not know i just feel close like a family and i listen. I learn . I listen . I put into practice and only pray it was last weakness moment. Really its scary . Logically i am focused . I treat life as priority. Ok there is stuff thereand there is pain...but people divorce and do not drink . So am more angry at myself. I m glad i started writing about it as its therapeuthic . My instinct is telling me to tell ..to shout.. to cry it loud and my logic is telling me you should be strong its weakness nothing happened you are a warrior ... No i m tired of war and battlefield . I just hope i count it as blessing . Reapeating myself but maybe alcoholism and struggle saved me . I will check my posts in a year and reflect . Good night its late but it was a good day . I got cute bears hugs and more awerness. X D