Notices

13 days walking forward

Old 10-21-2018, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

13 days walking forward

Hello all... happy Sunday to all. I m determined on my journey. I develop some strategies - healthy strategies to fight panick or despair or fear. I m happy that in the most stressful moment i started valuing my life and stood up. I m enjoying waking up knowing i m not as much weak ...respecting myself and more integrated human being. I m walking through gallerry and wine bottles or people smoking not moving me ... yesterday i met a friend at tesco we did shopping . She bought 6 beer for her partner and a bottle of cider for herself . I walked with her alcohol lane ...was tired was stressed but happy i do not need alcohol anymore. I bought beautiful flowers lots of healthy food all reduced . Came home had coffee . Made display . Warm bath . Slept. Life. Ps still stressed a bit as thought it was today change of time ... but hundreds things on my plate ...a lot like for songle girl who never lived alone ... so brain is overloaded still ... but not drinking ... not sedating ... not escaping . This is success for me and it is only the beginning of new life . X D
Old 10-21-2018, 05:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

13 days sober with one step at a time, one
moment at a time, is a good start to building
a strong solid recovery foundation to live
upon while incorporating a continuous program
of recovery as you move forward.

Next time you go shopping with a friend
or even by yourself, you never ever have
to follow them on the poison isle of alcohol.

You are responsible for your own recovery
and you dont have to shop under stress or
worry. You get to go in the direction you
want. It's your decision to make. Not the
other person or friends decision.

You say to yourself..... I AM Responsible
and NO I dont need nor want to go down
the alcohol isle no matter what anyone
else says. IT IS MY Choice and Decision
which is right for ME.

Good job on taking responsibility for
your own recovery which belongs to you.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks 😉 i might not express myself correctly ... i was not forced ... i walked like the diary lane ...it does not bother me as i know i m not gonna drink or smoke. Self punishing phase is over. It is my best frmale pal and i m not having problems with other people drinking . I was not social vear user i used to numb the pain . Stopped numbing through realisation i was going straight to hell and misery. I m sure lots of tools will become available. As Dee said ... i repeat myself every day : whatever happens in my life i do not drink this is the key . Rest sorts out itself. If i behave with integrity even bad things in life are not as bad i mean if i do all according to book what else i can do . Axcept and keep on living . Might cry sometime ...might be anxious ... tired but sober. X D
Old 10-21-2018, 06:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Apologies for spelling ...this new eeb design not worked yet how to edit xxx
Old 10-21-2018, 06:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think you are doing so well. It sounds like you recognize that stopping drinking is the beginning but that you need to make many other changes in your life. Buying healthy food and treating yourself to flowers are wonderful small changes that will help you to get through these early days.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Anna thank you . You are spot on . I know it is early but i sense something clicked in the brain . Will be lots of changes and first step is not escaping through alcohol . I m aware anxiety other stuff would not dissapear magically...but from not coping i m coping . I might not be now the person i d wish to be a work horse as i used to be . But really is work what we live for. And after illness . I want to be useful and this is hope i manage health . I recover from burn out it take time. But not pressuring myself to cross my limits . It is time for me and Universe helping. I d love to set up my own business i have one big passion and i m good at and i could rest if needed. But i talk aabout when house and divorce sorted. Not catching too many birds at once ..learnt that ... bum and crash ... not this way . Patience. Steady horse wins the race not the fastest 😉 i m gonna stay at site. Maybe if i m not such newcomer i help others from expierience. I got to learn so much . Grateful for having you guys and SR x D